Long Hair Or Short Hair On Thai Women

IamMaiC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long hair of course, and most of them have long hair and don't go to the hairdressers to get it cut - and I for one don't blame them because I'm never going to a Thai barbers again.

So Scamp,how do you explain the 1000's of hair salon's in LOS if they do not get there air cut???

Long hair of course, and most of them have long hair and don't go to the hairdressers to get it cut - and I for one don't blame them because I'm never going to a Thai barbers again.

So Scamp,how do you explain the 1000's of hair salon's in LOS if they do not get there air cut???

they only tease the hair in the salons...they are they for talking and gossiping purposes only

sometimes i can't help bearing to keep my hair long instead of cutting dang short

just in order to look MORE FEMENINE myself!

i was once having the very short hairdo for many years many times

and that was my less eye-catching of me coz all of my guy friends thought that i WAS A TOMBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :o

when i looked at the long-hair girls, i thought it so..... my personality was too tough & rough ironically

then i decided to keep my hair long and so

now i feel more dang TOO MUCH FEMENINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but my guy just loves it, so i wanna please him by keeping long hairstyle

i wanted to cut it many times, what he told me;

"u look pretty in short hairdo, but of course u look more prettier in long hair like this and i love it"

so...... his word haunted me.

com'n all u guys!

short hair girls can also look sexyyyyyyyyyyy!

it's dang hot outa here!

:D

I really like the long straight black hair. And up north it seems to turn a bit reddish on some (lack of pigment I think).

If the Thailand girls cut their hair short, they're going to start looking more like the farang females [ i.e. "don't want to be females" type ] and be much less attractive. :o

kenk3z

Long hair of course! As nature intended.

Do you go naked?

Do you walk everywhere?

Do you only eat what you forage for or hunt?

I'm just curious, how far do you subscribe to your as nature intended philosophy?

Getting back to hair, I prefer short, but my wife prefers to keep her's long, though she usually ties it back.

Ho hum! :o

When I first met my very good Thai Lady friend here in New York, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. She also had long black hair down to the middle of her back, which seemed to have a life of it's own. But when she returned to Thailand, she cut her hair very short and colored it brown. I didn't even recognize her when I came to Thailand to see her - When she picked me up from Don Muang, she now looked like a very cute Japanese boy! :D

She later told me that she was too busy to take care of long hair, and also because she said it is too hot to have long hair in Thailand (!) :D I think it was one of the factors which made me think of her more as a great friend, and less romantic material... But I am happy to report now her hair is long now - I guess to please her new Thai husband... :D

My other good Lady Friend also had very long black hair, which made her look very pretty and feminine. But she had to go to the hospital to treat her Ovarian cancer, so she had to cut her hair off, because of the treatments. After she was given a good bill of health, she decided to keep it short - also saying that "It is too hot in Thailand to have long hair"...Which is strange, because all her other female friends have long hair, and they have no problems! She really looked much better and more sexy with longer hair. Thankfully, she came to her senses, and is growing her hair longer now, maybe also because to please her new Thai boyfriend! :D:o

Many women CAN pull off having short hair and look good, I guess it depends on the facial Bone structure and personality...

But I really like long hair, and Asian women's hair really looks best when it's long, in my humble opinion.... :wub: