Arrest Of Gay Bar Owner

A few months back there was an item reported on Thai Visa and also in the Pattaya Daily News about a German gay bar owner, Mr. Peter Fritz Alfred, who owns Krazy Dragon Bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya, having been arrested when he was found by police having sex with an underage boy at his house. These news items are still on the servers at these sites:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000002542

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...12&t=110026

I have been trying to find out the official and correct version of how this case has been disposed of, but to no avail. Mr. Alfred has claims that there was no evidence, which completely contradicts the statements made in the article printed in the press, and in any event, taking the accused's word for this is akin to asking the fox how the chickens are doing.

Does anyone here know how this case has turned out? I do not want to patronize a bar owned by someone who has been found guilty of sex with a minor. This is a horrendous crime and one which is reported now with alarming frequency.

It would be nice to put an end to the doubts lingering in my mind about this once and for all with an official statement from a competent authority.

It would be interesting to have an update on the situation. Like a lot of situations in the news, the arrest is published and then it is just dropped--at least from the news.

Personally, I wouldn't necessarily hesitate to patronize his establishments based on the information given. It may be against the law and there are a number of things they can do--even without a sex charge, such as some law about depriving the parents of their child.

I am a little surprised to know that there are actual neighborhoods in the area that would find much of anything outrageous. I guess maybe this is a good sign.

It would be interesting to have an update on the situation. Like a lot of situations in the news, the arrest is published and then it is just dropped--at least from the news.

Personally, I wouldn't necessarily hesitate to patronize his establishments based on the information given. It may be against the law and there are a number of things they can do--even without a sex charge, such as some law about depriving the parents of their child.

I am a little surprised to know that there are actual neighborhoods in the area that would find much of anything outrageous. I guess maybe this is a good sign.

As far as I know, Mr. Peter was out on the 'streets' within 24 hours. If it ever came to a trial...........?