Low Fares From Uk To Asia

grahamb

FYI, I found this on another forum about Thai Airways:

I hope our moderator will hopefully let this stay on here as I hate people putting commercial posts on here and I hope this does not appear as a commercial plug but I felt compelled to pass this on.

I have been travelling each month for the last 8 months to Taiwan via Bangkok. I have actually been going to Taiwan on a regular basis since 1991. I have a small business and obviously keep a very close eye on fares. I knew my agent Amex travel was doing a good job, but I found a new agent who has blown them out of the water on price. I have been getting business class fares with China Airlines or EVA, for almost the same price I pay for crappy economy on KLM or Lufthansa that is almost impossible to upgrade to BUusiness class on. This guy however does have the most amazing fares with Thai and I should at least pass on this information on how to save money if travelling to Asia. His rates for hotels are also amazing.

My sister just spent two days looking all around the web and he was miles cheaper than anything she could find.If anyone can sniff out a bargain my sister can.

All she did was call him, quoted my name and account reference and he gave her the rates we get. I just checked with him and he said no problem to have friends or family book, just quote the reference, GA1688SF.

His name is James Carey.

Hope this is helpful to you all.

Steve Fenton

European Cycle Development Agency

His phone number and fax are TEL +44 (0)20 7242 7007

FAX +44 (0)20 7242 7950

Email: [email protected]

The guy who wrote it posts a lot there about flying to Asia but I don't know him so I can't guarantee that this information is any good. However, seeing as cheap flights is a question that comes up often, here is another option...

I'm not sure if the travel agent wants this information posted around the internet but as it is in various threads on the other forum, I guess this is OK. Mods, pull this if it's not.

If this guy is as good as you say then we want to know.:D

Good value fares to LOS benefit all Thai Visa members and as you may have seen in the past threads different outfits offer various tickets prices at different times of the years and sometimes with conditions attached.

The only piece of advice I would give is the old one that when something seems just too good to be true then....... it aint. Make sure the ticket is gen and even check it with the Airline.

Only time this ever happened to me was one one leg of a trip with BINMAN (long time ago)we had no confirmed booking from Dhaka to Bangers ..r/t and you dont want to be stuck there :D

Even when Flying Thai-China-Sing-BA..etc. I still call and double check in advance just to make sure and never had a problem.

I got to make a booking :o for October so will give him a call and feedback... :D