Domestic Flight Sat 29th Dec - Bk(suv) To C Mai

Chiangmai Foxy

hey guys,finally managed to sort my flight from the uk.

i land 7 30am sat 29th dec,and want to get a flight asap to c mai(10am onwards) from suvarnabhumi.

i see only thai and air asia are my only options.

should i pre book a seat,as i take it the flights will be popular at this time of year.

i already see thai airways full booked up on this day,even the expensive seats!!!!!!

air asia is 2800 baht for the 12 40pm flight,are all domestic flight this expensive over xmas?

even nok air from don m is 2000b

thanks

Absolutely- book a flight ASAFP.

Thai ppl don't celebrate Christmas... New Years is their festive day. They will be on the move, and flights will be booked up, as you have already noticed with Thai Airways.

Furthermore, the price is cheaper if you book in advance. Prices go up drastically on Air Asia as the flight day approaches.

Absolutely- book a flight ASAFP.

Thai ppl don't celebrate Christmas... New Years is their festive day. They will be on the move, and flights will be booked up, as you have already noticed with Thai Airways.

Furthermore, the price is cheaper if you book in advance. Prices go up drastically on Air Asia as the flight day approaches.

thanks for the reply.

is the best place to book online at air asia?

i dont have visa/mastercard etc,but i can use my dads card i take it(same surname)

Air Asia don't have a problem with different named people booking (I know visa run companies to Penang who book on their card not the customers). They should accept UK debit cards as well as they have CVV numbers on the reverse. You could get a virtual credit card (you should have something beofre you come here - no plastic at all ? where do you live ?).

Of course get a flight booked ASAP. They are not making any more seats.

Air Asia don't have a problem with different named people booking (I know visa run companies to Penang who book on their card not the customers). They should accept UK debit cards as well as they have CVV numbers on the reverse. You could get a virtual credit card (you should have something beofre you come here - no plastic at all ? where do you live ?).

Of course get a flight booked ASAP. They are not making any more seats.

cheers guys,i have booked online for air asia midday flight 12 40pm(2800 baht inc taxes etc) using my dads mastercard :o as the only choices to pay were visa/mastercard

lol i do have card myself(switch/maestro) never needed mastercard/visa,as always pay cash/switch or paypal etc usually.

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

As you know, you can't book a seat on AirAsia and overbooking can be a problem during popular travel times, so check in as early as possible and get your boarding pass. Late check ins, and that is 50 minutes before flight or earlier, may be bumped and be required to take a later flight.

As you know, you can't book a seat on AirAsia and overbooking can be a problem during popular travel times, so check in as early as possible and get your boarding pass. Late check ins, and that is 50 minutes before flight or earlier, may be bumped and be required to take a later flight.

NO! AirAisa does indeed NOT assign nmbrd seats but they do NOT overbook- and is infact ''booking a seat'' not the only thing you actually do on the web?? same same as RYANair!=in Europe, in fact their ''model'' of how to run an airline. But indeed they also take the latest check-in time VERY strict: 45 mins I think.