Thaivisa 5 Year Party

NewGuy

The ribs and sausages were great, the Rolling Stone Bar 2 Band were on form and the beer was cold. It was the first time I've been to one of these events; it was fun meeting on-line avatars in person and I'll make an effort to attend the next one. Thanks, guys.

The ribs and sausages were great, the Rolling Stone Bar 2 Band were on form and the beer was cold. It was the first time I've been to one of these events; it was fun meeting on-line avatars in person and I'll make an effort to attend the next one. Thanks, guys.

Beat me to it!!!!!

I was going to open the same threas - yes I am well pised

Thanks Thai Visa

and thanks to the the great guys I met on my table including NewGuy

364 days to next years

To all you board members who signed up and didn't turn up

I couldn't give a sh#t - you missed a good one and more ribs for us

Hi All,

as a bit of a 'newbie' I would just like to say thanks to all the organisers and sponsors of last night's party at the Fairtex in Pattaya. I was a bit wary, but met several regular posters and had a great time. I now understand all the fuss about buckwheat's ribs!

Thanks guys for your hospitality and warm welcome. KDF, Raro et al, see you soon on the unofficial Pattaya p-up.

Hi All,

as a bit of a 'newbie' I would just like to say thanks to all the organisers and sponsors of last night's party at the Fairtex in Pattaya. I was a bit wary, but met several regular posters and had a great time. I now understand all the fuss about buckwheat's ribs!

Thanks guys for your hospitality and warm welcome. KDF, Raro et al, see you soon on the unofficial Pattaya p-up.

Good to meet you Mr Chariot - you have a great taste in shirts and Women!!

Did you manage to re-assemble your Ben Sherman when you got home?

Hi All,

Good to meet you Mr Chariot - you have a great taste in shirts and Women!!

Did you manage to re-assemble your Ben Sherman when you got home?

Haha! I think she did. Good to meet you too Mr Mike.

Great night last night!! The party turned out great, and the food (& beer!) was delicious...

If anyone has any pictures, Please post them here! Would love to see them..

Thank you Thai Visa for a great night!!

:o

Hear, hear. I was a bit wary as a relative 'newbie' but had a great time. Thanks everyone for your hospitality. No pics I am afraid - the g/f forgot the camera!

Great night last night!! The party turned out great, and the food (& beer!) was delicious...

Hear, hear. I was a bit wary as a relative 'newbie' but had a great time. Thanks everyone for your hospitality. No pics I am afraid - the g/f forgot the camera!

Had a really great time, thanks a lot ThaiVisa.

People at our table, including shy Meg, finally took over the "dance floor" I'm pleased to say.

Hope to be at the 6th birthday bash.

Edited by wineman

:D

People at our table, including shy Meg, finally took over the "dance floor" I'm pleased to say.

:D Oh no! I thought no one would remember :o Hahahaha!! Nice to meet you, Wineman!

Oh my God!

I was told that our evil twins once again stole our identity and went to the Thai Visa party.

We want to thank George, and Buckwheat, and Baz and sponsors for putting up with their antics, which I am sure would have embarrassed us to no end.

When they returned they were covered in a delicious crust of ribs, beer, and gin.

To all those people they saw and met, please forgive us if we don't remember, our evil twins share nothing with us but their bar bills.

As if embarrassing us at the pissup wasn't enough these 2 evil louts went on to ice bars and apparently most of walking street.

Wild tales of free drinks in Living Dolls were amongst the near incoherent babel they spewed.

Any way thanks to all who took care of our evil twins and any damages should be directed to them not us.

kdf + she who runs with scissors

:D

:D Oh no! I thought no one would remember :o Hahahaha!! Nice to meet you, Wineman!

Yes Meg we all remember. If I remember correctly I made you get up to dance! lol

Great fun, a great night & great people on our table! Hi to you all!

Phil

Edited by Phil_ne_uk

Great night it was and nice to meet new faces! Hope to see more of you guys on the Friday night outs as well! Thanks to George and the other organizers to make events like that happening!

Food was awesome, only the sole a la meuniere that KDF prepared for me as a bit chewy.... :o

post-6036-1195401137_thumb.jpg

Thank you George The Pattaya party was great. A very interesting set of door prizes. I left a little early because by guest was a bit under the weather. So anyway who won #27 from AngelWitch? :D

Looking forward to your next one for sure!!!! :o:D

Great night it was and nice to meet new faces! Hope to see more of you guys on the Friday night outs as well! Thanks to George and the other organizers to make events like that happening!

Food was awesome, only the sole a la meuniere that KDF prepared for me as a bit chewy.... :o

post-6036-1195401137_thumb.jpg

Raro,

Great pic!

I also hope we can add some new faces to Friday night.

kdf

A great evening, thanks to all involved in the organisation of it.

And thanks to Uncle Buck for the late beer, it had no effect on me whatsoever. Up at 8am the next day, showered and drove back to Isaan with a head as clear as a bell (if you believe that, you'll believe anything :o )

I would also like to thank George and crew for a fine, fun evening. Those that I met were all good people, and hope to meet more.

And thanks to Uncle Buck for the late beer, it had no effect on me whatsoever. Up at 8am the next day, showered and drove back to Isaan with a head as clear as a bell (if you believe that, you'll believe anything :D )

:o:D Seconded the above.

Then again Thaddy, I didn't pike like you at 5.35am & I got up at midday feeling like I'd been trampled by a pack of stampeding elephants. :D:bah:

And if you believe that's half the truth, you'll believe anything.... :bah:

Thanx for a good night TV esp. George, uncle b, pat fox & baz and all friends that managed to come.

& raro, if you ever eat a rubber fish again I'll be sick.... :D

And thanks to Uncle Buck for the late beer, it had no effect on me whatsoever. Up at 8am the next day, showered and drove back to Isaan with a head as clear as a bell (if you believe that, you'll believe anything :bah: )

:D:D Seconded the above.

Then again Thaddy, I didn't pike like you at 5.35am & I got up at midday feeling like I'd been trampled by a pack of stampeding elephants. :bah:;)

And if you believe that's half the truth, you'll believe anything.... :o

Thanx for a good night TV esp. George, uncle b, pat fox & baz and all friends that managed to come.

& raro, if you ever eat a rubber fish again I'll be sick.... :D

You aren't the only one :o

I blame Phil_ne_uk and his lady :D

I'm a little disappointed, first that I wasn't able to make the party.

Secondly that so very few of the people that signed up (on the party thread) have come back to post anything at all. Too bad. A little appreciation for what sounded like a great (free) party, especially from all those new sign-ups, would have been nice.

I've heard the next one is in March in Chang Mai ? Great. Won't be able to make that one either. :o

This working for a living stuff really has got to stop ! :D

Hi Guys

sorry for the late responce but just got back home to wattana

great nite p****d at the preverbiale newt cant remember much so must have been a fantastic do bro also send regards had good night new guy will pm you my flicker pasword so mas you can see the pics and places we were talking about sweetchariot keep the faith Devons not all that bad !!!! george drop me a mail re the card i gave you re advertising

cheers all

regards

Mike