Chiang Mai Photographic Group (cmpg)

Rice_King

Dear friends,

I am please have a nice talk consult about photograph in Chiang Mai I have a long stay at photo gallery homestay. I and my other friends who are photographers always meet there on Friday evening.We may exchange ideas.

Thanks for your invitation, I'm sure some of us would like to join you one evening. Can you explain exactly where photo gallery homestay is?

Any local photographers are very welcome to come the our meetings (see the link above) although they are conducted in English.

I met several Thai photographers at Mae Jo this weekend and would enjoy seeing some of their work - it was a wonderful event. I posted a couple of pictures on Sunday morning here Loy Krathong in Mae Jo and was rather hoping someone else would add their own.

Dear friends,

I am please have a nice talk consult about photograph in Chiang Mai I have a long stay at photo gallery homestay. I and my other friends who are photographers always meet there on Friday evening.We may exchange ideas.

Thanks for your invitation, I'm sure some of us would like to join you one evening. Can you explain exactly where photo gallery homestay is?

Any local photographers are very welcome to come the our meetings (see the link above) although they are conducted in English.

I met several Thai photographers at Mae Jo this weekend and would enjoy seeing some of their work - it was a wonderful event. I posted a couple of pictures on Sunday morning here Loy Krathong in Mae Jo and was rather hoping someone else would add their own.

Your Mae Jo group photo is beautiful! Perfect timing, both of the exposure and of the 'when to press the button!' :o

Dear friends,

Photo gallery home is on Nuntaram road close by Chiang Mai gate . It is a gallery house shows pictures of Chiang Mai and Thailand. they have just drink to sell but you can bring food. I can give phone number 053 274128

Before this goes any further please understand and follow the rules for this forum which does not allow advertising for commercial ventures. This thread is a community service for a club not a business. People who wish to advertise their products and services can put an ad in the "TV classifieds" or contact [email protected] and discuss sponsorship packages.

If we are all clear on this and the topic returns to the Original Post which is The Chiang Mai Photographic Forum it will be allowed to continue. If anyone persists in putting up advertisements for their photographic studio or gallery either individual posts will be deleted and the poster reprimanded or the thread will be closed.

The choice is yours

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

Before this goes any further please understand and follow the rules for this forum which does not allow advertising for commercial ventures. This thread is a community service for a club not a business. People who wish to advertise their products and services can put an ad in the "TV classifieds" or contact [email protected] and discuss sponsorship packages.

If we are all clear on this and the topic returns to the Original Post which is The Chiang Mai Photographic Forum it will be allowed to continue. If anyone persists in putting up advertisements for their photographic studio or gallery either individual posts will be deleted and the poster reprimanded or the thread will be closed.

The choice is yours

Crow Boy

Moderating Team

Thai Visa

Back to the thread: original post said meetings are on Wednesday every fortnight. So I don't go on the wrong nights, on exactly what dates will you be meeting in December?

Back to the thread: original post said meetings are on Wednesday every fortnight. So I don't go on the wrong nights, on exactly what dates will you be meeting in December?

Wednesday December 12th 2007 Guest - Khun Pop of Photo Bug will bring some state of the art gear for us to look at (and hopefully play with) and tell us how best to prepare files for printing at a commercial mini lab.

Wednesday December 26th 2007 - No meeting this week.

Apologies to readers of this thread for the inability to post a link to the CMPG Google Discussion Group on here. A search in "Google Groups" should turn it up. We keep a running schedule of our meetings on the site.

Edited by Rice_King

I heard the first meeting went well. I did not come myself as I am afraid that my skill level with a digital camera is so bad it would hold everyone else back.

I need to grasp the basics !!

Your fears are unfounded ThaiPauly. That should be the LAST reason not to come.

Apologies to readers of this thread for the inability to post a link to the CMPG Google Discussion Group on here. A search in "Google Groups" should turn it up. We keep a running schedule of our meetings on the site.

Any easy alternative as explained before is to put the link in your profile and direct people to that :o

CB

Any easy alternative as explained before is to put the link in your profile and direct people to that :o

CB

Yes, that option you previously provided was investigated. Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible to make it a "clickable" hyperlink in my profile CB. It only displays as simple text. If you can advise how to make it a clickable link, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes, that option you previously provided was investigated. Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible to make it a "clickable" hyperlink in my profile CB. It only displays as simple text. If you can advise how to make it a clickable link, I would greatly appreciate it.

Go to your profile, click on the 'Settings' tab, then where it says "Your Website" enter your url being sure the "http://" is there. If you enter text into the Personal Statement box it will be included along with the clickable URL.

Don't use the Insert link button but hand type the url completely. I just edited it for you to show how it works.

Go to your profile, click on the 'Settings' tab, then where it says "Your Website" enter your url being sure the "http://" is there. If you enter text into the Personal Statement box it will be included along with the clickable URL.

Don't use the Insert link button but hand type the url completely. I just edited it for you to show how it works.

I was doing the edit when you wrote this :D - I hit the refresh after editing it and it came up a bit different to what I did but now it makes sense.

RK - the link is in and working.

thanks for your input tywais - always appreciated. My Internet connection this morning is agonisingly slow :o

CB