Man Charged With Killing Briton In Thailand

george

Yo, Iammaic and Palachon, American violence and military imperialism, wow say it is not true!

Please for heavens sake don't let history or the facts before you very eyes get in your way? To much TV for you guys I think!

Let me embellish your biases and myths to their righteous conclusion:

First, America as a violent most dangerous place where millions lie, cheat or steal to get to.

America, as a violent most dangerous place, where hundreds of millions of visitors come every year to be murdered, raped and robbed by the hords of drugged out warriors roaming everywhere.

America, as a violent most dangerous place, where the brightest and best and not so bright or best from all over the world clamor to live knowing full well they have opportunity, freedom and equality to be what they want to be and of course be murdered raped and robbed ect.

America, as a violent most dangerous place, who descriptively is a land rampant beyond all others with murderous violence, beset with drugs and militarism.

Secondly, lets expand the idea of Imperial America.

American armies, drug educed and money motivated, relentlessly marching across the world conquering the weak, enslaving the defenseless! This is obvious we see it everywhere.

Onward the American war machine goes plundering, raping and pillaging!

Spreading like aids in the 3rd world, ever forward, in a relentless fervor for world domination and conquest!

He-- Plachon has the prove, look at all the countries the American’s have plundered and enslaved.

Can you not see their conquering and occupying armies everywhere as that ruthlessly dictate their will on the oppressed peoples of the countries he mentioned.

A godless lot, these Americans, breed for war and violence, murderous thugs, addicted to drugs, full of hate and disdain for their fellow man, always taking never giving, a people consumed by dreams of imperialism!

Forever spreading the evil democracy and its enslaving concepts of equality and law to the peaceful and tranquil people of the world who wish them no harm.

Demons from he-- driven by their for inbreed violent tendencies, hopped up on drugs and consumed by their love and worship of money and war!

We are all domed by the intensity and determination of this Imperialist jargonate!

They spread like locust, leaving graveyards on every continent.

American Imperialist with dictatorial armies controlling Britain, France and Germany for the last 60 years and lets not forget their enslavement of South Korea and their threats to the peace loving Koreans of the North. Look what they did to Vietnam my god!

We want even attempt to go into their bloody conquest of the Soviet Union. It is just to horrorble to discuss you know. God only knows what they did in Grenda and Panama.

And now they have their eyes set on the conquest of the peaceful and never violent Middle East. We know their intent. Its all about oil and lies you know. Let’s not forget their blood lust against all of Islam. Its off with heads when they are done don’t you think?

Soon as they conquest of this oil rich region ends. Its on to Africa and Asia then Fuji for its fruit harvest. Then the world will be theirs like imperial Rome, or France or Russia or Britian or China, American Imperialism will rule the world!

God these Americas can anyone stop them?

Get real!

It’s ok to bash America. Its okay to even hate Americans, but don’t pretend you know what you talking about besides!

That is all! :o

The US is very violent place, I live in Florida and just recently 6 people were killed for a video game system and some clothes. It was four young men that did the crime. In California A Man and a Women were shot in the head, They worked at a neardy camp for kids. The Families can't understand why Nothing was taken from them and they were still in sleeping bags.

I don't know if any of you know about Scott Peterson He killed his pregnant wife during christmas time back in 2002, He said his wife went running with their dog the morning of christmas and he went fishing :o Her body was recovered not far from where he was fishing. :D

The US is a very violent place Usually because of drugs and of course Money.

Never would've guessed that little revelation! Wow! learn a new thing every day. :D

So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised when the US institutionalises that violence and exports it worldwide then? :D

A few examples in the last 3 decades, but not in any particular chronological order: Vietnam .....Laos..........Cambodia.........Nicaragua........Chile.........Honduras.....

l Salvador...........Pananma...........Grenada..........Colombia..........Indonesi

........Philippines.........Somalia........Afghanistan........... and now, Iraq.

I'm sure there are several other "anonymous Latin American meat packing gliterati" countries not mentioned (add at own convenience) where direct military intervention has exported American terror and violence on innocent civilians, as well as the intended "beneficiaries". And that's not including the places where mines, missiles and other arms are exported to dictatorial governments known to use them against their own citizens (endless list). Hhhhmm......maybe you have a point IamMaiC, but not sure about your conclusions as to the causes. Still keeps the sales of Prozac healthy I guess. :D

Some of the crimes are just senseless. A video game system!!! Don't get me wrong The US is very safe also It is just the senseless reason's people kill. I was angry the day it happend and saw a candlelight vigil on TV One of the victims just moved to florida only been in the state a few days.