Renew 'b' visa

Hi

I am 34 year old , a programmer from Israel. I got B visa last year , but I did not have a work premit ( actually I volunteer at a hospital and stay in BKK most of the time for fun) , now I got a job offer from a company in Bangkok. (I already got the letter from this company)  

My questions are :

What will be the best place to get the B visa again , can i get it in Laos ?

There will be any difficults to get B visa again ?

thanks

Gil

Ask the company for a supporting letter, and you should be able to obtain a NON-B visa in any neigboring country. Ask them for copies of the company registration as well.

Here is the official list of documents needed:

- Copy of passport and two recent photographs;

- Copy of academic degree(s) or curriculum vitae;

- Original letter from the 'inviting company/employer' indicating the reason for employment, position, and salary;

- Copy of the inviting company’s registration document, certified by authorized director(s);

- Copy of list of shareholders of the inviting company (if any);

- Copy of inviting company’s latest income tax statement (Por Ngor Dor 50 and 30);

- Copy of inviting company’s registration for Value-Added Tax (VAT) (Por Phor 20);

- Copy of inviting company’s latest balance sheet;

- List of all foreign employees employed by the inviting company (specified by name, nationality and position);

- When the inviting company is export-oriented, latest bill of lading or bank statement(s) indicating export transactions.