Has Rafa Gone?

TheAceFace

will be a <deleted> few weeks/months ahead me thinks

Hopefully it will create havoc and uncertainty and thus bad performances. Until at least the 29th Dec when we play you :o

Edit:- I can see BlueScouse posting at the moment. This should be fun :D

Edited by mrbojangles

Get rid of the Spaniard and bring back Souness.

:D

or you could just give us moyes, then we would really be in the shit :o

when he said "im just concentrating on training and coaching the players" the other day, that was class. didnt realise he had a sense of humuor

So it seems that Rafa is keeping quiet for now amd the situation regarding transfers and what not is on hold ( for now :o ).

I heard that the Spanish trio of Alonso , Torres and Reina plus Mascherano would all leave if Rafa got the boot :D . I know it's all speculation but it's still not enjoyable to hear.

I can't wait for tomorrow night's game :D .

Petition going over 2 signs a second! Amazing

rafa had a 2 hour meeting with parry last night, and his agent was there as well.

in the pres conference today rafa was asked if he thought he would still be manager after the porto game and pulled a worried look.

also, it seems that the source that the lads from raotl have been using is of course "rome 84" who is liverpool echo writer tony barrett.

he has spoke to hicks, parry and rafa appartently so its not looking good.

Fans ready for mass Benitez rally

o.gif

Rafael Benitez will be greeted with a massive show of support from Liverpool fans as he bids to keep the club in the Champions League at Anfield.

The Reds boss has called a halt to his row with club owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett over transfer policy ahead of the Group A match with Porto.

Some reports suggest 5,000 fans will stage a rally, marching to Anfield in protest from a nearby pub.

Benitez said: "We need the three points and a win. This is a must-win game."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/p...am=1&bbwm=1

Benitez has launched two public verbal assaults on his bosses, who have shown reluctance to release funds for him to spend in the January transfer window.

But he refused to be dragged into further acrimony so close to Wednesday night's vital match against the runaway Portuguese league leaders.

Fans plan to chant his name non-stop, and Benitez will be more than happy for that image to be carried across the Atlantic.

o.gif

He has also received support from players including Steven Gerrard and Jose Reina, and does not believe he needs to do much to motivate them on Wednesday.

Demonstrations outside the Shankly Gates will be organised by a group named Reclaim the Kop.

Their spokesman, John Mackin, told The Daily Telgraph: "Liverpool Football Club exists not to make money.

"It exists to win trophies and be a source of pride for its supporters.

"It serves no other purpose. Rafa is far and away the most important figure at Anfield, bar none."

Even if Liverpool beat Porto they must also win in Marseille on 11 December to reach the last 16.

Benitez said: "We know what must be done, we must approach the game with confidence and the right mentality.

"We are in good form so we must continue to play in that manner." He has no new injury problems, with Daniel Agger, Xabi Alonso and Jermaine Pennant still long term absentees.