Need A Room Or Apartment In Cm For 1 Month

Robroy

I'm coming back to Chiang Mai for a visit, and would like a nice room for a month.

Previously I stayed in Boon Thavon near Thapae Gate (7500 baht p. month + extras), but they're full this time.

Wi-fi highly desirable, so I can work.

In town, or out Niemenhamin way - I'm not fussed.

Thanks all.

The Night Bazzar Condotel has rooms available at around 5,000 Baht a month.

They are not flash, but adequate, and a superb location in the Soi that runs just behind the Night Bazzar. off of Loi Khro Road.

I know a couple of TV members who have places there.

If you are looking for it , its virtually next to the Foxy Lady bar

I would also recommend the Huay Kaew residence, having stayed there a few months last year. Conveniently located, English TV stations, reasonably priced. Yes, the Internet can be a bit sucky at times, but there's the Buddy Internet shop across the street that is open from 10am to 2am daily....with the best Internet connection in town. Comfortable working environment too. The only gripe I have about Huay Kaew is the hard mattress...it can take a bit of getting used to!

Hillside 4 also offer monthly rate rental, they have good location on Huay Kaew Rd. 5 min walk to Central Dept. and CMU also Nimmanhemin Rd. Gym and swimming pool in building with 2 restaurants and all kind of service you may need during your stay in Chiangmai. My friend has several unit there I can reccommend if you would like to.

I'll add that Huay Gaew have a tricky scam on the electric meter they sometimes pull. When you check out they slap the electric bill on the final bill due (fair enough). But check what you've used the night before you leave, cause the units used that they often hit you for is often double what that month should be!

It's not easy to check for yourself either cause they lock the meters away in a room on the 8th floor and won't give you a key! :o