Help - Thai - English Learning Software

baxter2004

Hi People

I am trying to find the best method of learning for my Thai wife to better her english.

Does anyone know if there is some good interactive software which she can use at home to learn? We have audio plus microphone & we were hoping she could speak into the mic & be assesed by the software etc.

Havent really got the money for a full on college course & she will be working full time so was hoping may get something online etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Anthony & Nok :o

Are you in LOS, or back in the US/UK/Eurozone/OZ/NZ/Canada etc?

Software is available, but all the 'learning English' stuff I've seen is pretty dire. The Thai 'Learning Thai' is just as bad.

You're probably better off checking out Amazon for some ESOL software (or better yet books and you teach her). Amazon will ship to LOS.

If in the UK, local councils will have community (adult) education units that give ESL courses that are pretty good - my wife was a teacher before coming to the UK, and she still did 3 years in the college (for free) and got several certificates in English (proper ones, not college own, City & Guilds - Pitman etc). She could have gone on to A Level if she had wanted.