Urgent - Need Secure Backpack Storage In Pattaya

1stbase

Storage available at Bali Pier near the 7-11. The dive shop has a storage business next door. Open business hours.

I just called them and the guy said they stopped doing storage.

I just went by there yesterday and they said they are open for business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about someone phoning them a few days ago with the same result you had. Something is wrong here. Maybe a wrong phone number?

called the number from www.pattaya-storage.com Lady transferred me to a guy who spoke english. Apparently not enough money in the storage business. But I have about an hour to find a place to store my backpack :o

Maybe you are correct?

I just called her also and she said boss come at 12 noon and storage open?

called the number from www.pattaya-storage.com Lady transferred me to a guy who spoke english. Apparently not enough money in the storage business. But I have about an hour to find a place to store my backpack :o

Maybe you are correct?

I just called her also and she said boss come at 12 noon and storage open?

When I talked to the man a few weeks back he said they were open for the duration. That he was geared for high season and thought people might use his business to store heavy scuba gear. Everything looks good just driving by. Door open and storage with lots of cabinets.

There is a storage place at Jomtien Complex (or was ?)

Naka.

There websites down and the phone is leading to a fax, maybe I can store the bag with my hotel, its just i have my expensive laptop in it so I might be worried while away, should be safe though no?

Naka.

There websites down and the phone is leading to a fax, maybe I can store the bag with my hotel, its just i have my expensive laptop in it so I might be worried while away, should be safe though no?

Jomtien Complex - has storage facilities - ground floor shop in the Lobby

Jomtien Complex is the Twin Towers as you drop down to the beach

Naka.

That Bali Hai place sounds like a joke. If they aren't sure they are open for business now, what guarantee in 2 weeks when you come back?

The hotel should be agreeable but may ask you to leave a deposit for a room on your return (they really don't know about creative customer service). However, you should make a written inventory of the contents, both parties sign off on that before turning it over. Get someone senior to sign off as it's coming on high season and some new hires may not be as honest as a more senior employee.

Yes, I noticed the sign board outside the one at Jomtien Beach Complex, looks impressive, they show a wire basket that looks like it could hold rather more than a few back packs...

This is located 200M back from the beach on the road to Pattaya on the left hand side just past the entrance to VT7.

Also noticed the one down at the dive shop a the pier, looks like they have taken over the shop next door, would be very worried if you are getting conflicting information may be they are having second thoughts on the viability of their new venture and do not want to make any longterm commitments.

BB

The Bali High place is closed.

After repeated unprofessional responses to my phone calls and their inability to list the size of storage units, only listed the prices, I gave up. After a rather ill worded and inappropriate message form a BM who challenged that I must not really need storage, I gave the folks another chance. I talked to a gentlemen in person who stated that the storage was closed and I could not store anything with them. For some odd reason, they only got 3 folks to sign up with them and it was losing money. Nice guy, but this is not the level of security I require for storage.

I have not seen any storage in the Pattaya/Jomtien area that I would store anything in that I wished to keep.

However, storing a couple of backpacks for 2 weeks may be taken on by your hotel as mentioned. Do not leave cameras, passports, or shiny things.

kdf