Hanoi-hanlong Bay For A Visa?

Hanoi-Hanlong Bay is on offer at nok air

is it possible to gat a tourist visa there??

chris

I got a non-Im B at the embassy in Hanoi. They're strict about paperwork, but if everything is in order, you shouldn't have a problem. The embassy is very close to the Temple of Literature - so a little way out of the main tourist area.

chris

I got a non-Im B at the embassy in Hanoi. They're strict about paperwork, but if everything is in order, you shouldn't have a problem. The embassy is very close to the Temple of Literature - so a little way out of the main tourist area.

Thanks for that oswulf, do you know if they issue tourist visas just a 60 day will do for me?

i have just e-mailed them and i await thier reply!

chris

chris

Thanks for that oswulf, do you know if they issue tourist visas just a 60 day will do for me?

i have just e-mailed them and i await thier reply!

chris

No problem. 60 day tuorist visa in Hanoi, they just ask your flight ticket which show you leave after Thailand. Fees 30 US-Dollar, I was last week and flight are very cheap near 3000 THB rountrip by AirAsia or NokAir. Ver nice Hotel 300 meter from railway station is the http://www.hotels-in-vietnam.com/hotels/ha...ngoc_hotel.html WITH elevator (important if high building) Taxi to the City 2 Dollar or 21000 Viet Dong

No problem. 60 day tuorist visa in Hanoi, they just ask your flight ticket which show you leave after Thailand. Fees 30 US-Dollar, I was last week and flight are very cheap near 3000 THB rountrip by AirAsia or NokAir. Ver nice Hotel 300 meter from railway station is the http://www.hotels-in-vietnam.com/hotels/ha...ngoc_hotel.html WITH elevator (important if high building) Taxi to the City 2 Dollar or 21000 Viet Dong

How much did you pay for your Vietnam visa? What's the easiest way to get that?

Did that sometime ago, great trip...and the embassy does not really want an onward ticket, they ask for one, but if you don't have one they're "mai pen rai" about it.

hi Florin & Tropo , just a couple of questions on the thai embassy in Hanoi for a 60 day Thai Tourist Visa. No visa needed for overnight stay in Vietnam ?

Do you have any idea on the processing time... one overnight is ok ? because if I arrived on a monday at 1.00pm is that to late to submit & collect Tuesday afternoon ?

thanks for any help.

steven100

Did that sometime ago, great trip...and the embassy does not really want an onward ticket, they ask for one, but if you don't have one they're "mai pen rai" about it.

hi Florin & Tropo , just a couple of questions on the thai embassy in Hanoi for a 60 day Thai Tourist Visa. No visa needed for overnight stay in Vietnam ?

Do you have any idea on the processing time... one overnight is ok ? because if I arrived on a monday at 1.00pm is that to late to submit & collect Tuesday afternoon ?

thanks for any help.

steven100

You'll need a visa to go to Vietnam. You can get one from the Vietnamese embassy on (I think) Wireless Road - opposite direction from the British Embassy. The time this takes depends upon how much you pay.

You'll probably won't be able to get the visa in the time scale you outline. You'll need to allow an extra day.

They follow the same rules as the other Thai embassies in the area, i.e. submit in the morning, pick up next afternoon, you can't submit after 12.

And you need to get a Vietnamese visa from the embassy here, they process in the same manner, submit in the morning, pick up next day, embassy's on Wireless Road.