Problems With True's Internet?

Firefoxx

I've been getting some weird network problems the past few days using True's DSL. The data transfer has been fine, but DNS resolving has been bad. This means that when I type in a site name (such as mail.yahoo.com), there would be a long wait, and then a "site not found" type of message. So I tried a simple dos query using nslookup, and I continually got a DNS timeout responses from Asianet's DNS servers. This weird behaviour does not happen all the time, but it does happen pretty often. So, quite often, when going to common sites like mail.yahoo.com, I would be forced to repeat the request to get a proper response from the DNS.

I changed my DNS to Samart's DNS, and so far so good. No more delays.

I was having the same problem Tuesday/Wednesday - sometimes a few requests would get it but other times nothing got through. Today have not had these problems so perhaps TRUE got server delay fixed. Now I am almost sure the next change I ask for will be an error. :o

• 2 years later...
I've been getting the same thing all day... been fine all week till now. Got that "network error screen" as well for the 1st time today too

Bah!

I have the same prblem

kevjohn