Let's Celebrate The Thai King's 80th Birthday

Thaising

As a person prone to mostly sarcasm and cynicism, it is my sincere wish that this birthday for His Majesty be a wonderful one and for him and all the people of the Kingdom may he have many more. The sense of continuity that he brings is as reassuring as the warmth of the morning sun on these chilly mornings.

My first year here and wow. This man is special in so many ways. I WISH MY MONARCHY EAS EVEN ONE TENTH AS GOOD AS THIS MAN IS.

I never saw so much real and genuine love for a man ever! And i never felt so much respect for amonarch or the people who love Him.

I gladly say Happy Birhtday you Highness and I wish that you couls stay with us to lead and guide youe people for ever. The job you have done is magnificent.

You are in everyones heart and prayers even this humble farangs

Can a mod please remove or hide my post #27 please? ( http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...t&p=1689826 )

If an "unsuitable" remark was censored then the whole post changes meaning, hence I want it removed in full. (And then this one can be removed also.)

If I cannot speak my mind in full then I don't want to say anything at all. Thank you.

Edited by chanchao