'o' Visa

I have been living in Thailand for 4 years each time entering on a Non Imigrant O visa ( 1 year having to leave every 3 months) which i obtain in the city of Birmingham England.

My visa expires on 25th Dec,my question is if i do a visa run before that date,what will i be given? 1;2 or 3 months?

I am not working here(Honest) i am 42 years of age retired expat from Birmingham England living on the island of Koh phangan. Is it possible to obtain a new Non imigrant O visa closer than returning back to the UK.

Thank you to anyone than could advise me on this matter.

I have been living in Thailand for 4 years each time entering on a Non Imigrant O visa ( 1 year having to leave every 3 months) which i obtain in the city of Birmingham England.

My visa expires on 25th Dec,my question is if i do a visa run before that date,what will i be given? 1;2 or 3 months?

I am not working here(Honest) i am 42 years of age retired expat from Birmingham England living on the island of Koh phangan. Is it possible to obtain a new Non imigrant O visa closer than returning back to the UK.

Thank you to anyone than could advise me on this matter.

If you leave and come back before 25th you will be given 90 days.

Unless you have a Thai wife it is highly unlikely you will get another Non O in this area.