Tingling In My Hand

seonai

I have the exact same thing, left hand, last two fingers, progressed from tingling to numbness, about six months now.

Doc has it down to two things (after ruling out carpal tunnel which usually affects the thumb, and diabetes),

A pinched nerve below the neck or neuropathy, the later may have many causes including heavy drinking,

It hasn't progressed so I'm keeping an eye on it but if you start to lose strength in your hand do have it checked out.

Here's a link on similar in a previous thread,

Numbness

For any pains in arms, tingling in fingers etc I'd go right away and get an MRI scan of the neck. The MRI report may well show that you have bulging / herniated disc(s). If this is so, the hospital may suggest you have an operation: PLEASE don't do it! Please get in touch immediately with the 'Health Therapies Clinic' at Sukhumvit Soi 33/1, Bangkok. The clinic is a very short walk from Phrom Phong BTS Station.

Phone: 02-259-5857 / 086-102-0914 They have a special machine there that will Decompress your cervical spine to allow the discs to re-generate. They will tell you immediately if you are suitable for treatment-take your MRI plates.

The number of sessions needed depends on the severity of the case but you're looking at a minimum of 30 sessions. The treatment is completely painless. Mine is a complex case so I'm taking a long time but I'm more than 50 percent there as shown by the second MRI scan that I had recently. You can see the progress yourself... just get another MRI scan after say 30 visits!

Also, the clinic has done other work for me - on the soft tissues of the shoulder, the pain from which prevented me sleeping properly for close to two years! There's one girl there, she really has got the gift and she sorted out my shoulder within a few days. Ok, that was painful, but it is only to be expected. Incidentally, I've had the 'Thai Massages' and they didn't make any difference. Now I am enjoying a good night's sleep! Anybody with questions, please ask!