Two Israelis Arrested With 23,000 Ecstasy Pills

sriracha john

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was sentenced to two years probation and 75 hours' community service today when she appeared in Southport Magistrates Court.

was sentenced to two years' probation and 200 hours' community service after pleading guilty to four counts of supplying a dangerous drug.

Now tell me it doesnt kill..... :o

If the drug was not available....she wouldnt have died...

cant put it more simpler than that.

The two punishments given are quite revealing.

Stupidity lies at the heart of most of the worlds problems, drug abuse included.

Common sense dictates that over-use of any drug which impairs your ability to participate in normal society or is physically harmful is not a good thing, though the occasional use of a fun drug in the right environment can make you happy in the short term and hence add a little boost to your overall wellbeing. Knowledge of the particular drug which can be acquired easily via the internet can make the experience a relatively safe affair - you don't take too much, don't take drug cocktails, try and get it from a trusted source etc. Have in mind that drug dealers/makers want to make money, repeat, they want to make money, killing people is not on their agenda (just money, they want to avoid jail) so they don't put rat poison and broken glass etc in pills, that's all BS from the propaganda bureau. The biggest risk with pills is that they often contain non-MDMA substances which are more harmful than MDMA, so don't take more than one pill.

Balance, moderation, compromise, responsibility, cause-effect... the intelligent person understands these and other important concepts and applies them as they go about their every day living, including their drug use where they choose to indulge in it.

Doping up on lethal amounts of drugs and/or frequent use is counter to your own wellbeing so don't do it. It CAN be that simple.

Switzerland and Ecstasy

Switzerland's Supreme Court has ruled that dealing in Ecstasy is not a serious offence. Ecstasy remains illegal but will be regarded as a soft drug rather than a hard one as it cannot be said to pose a serious risk to physical and mental health and does not generally lead to criminal behaviour. Those who use it are generally 'socially integrated people'.

The ruling came as a result of the Federal Tribunal overturning a ruling by a Berne court which had sentenced a man to more than a year in prison for selling 1,000 Ecstasy pills.

The open-minded attitude of the Swiss towards Ecstasy has been evident for some time in their policy towards MDMA research.

Between 1988 and 1993 therapists in private practice were permitted to use Ecstasy within psychotherapy, and MDMA research is currently underway at the Psychiatric University Hospital in Zurich. Researchers there have permission to do studies in which MDMA is given to both regular users and MDMA-naive volunteers. More information is on the MAPS website on the MDMA Research in Switzerland page.

Your quotes are very dated and the MDMA research report hasn't been updated since 4 1/2 years -March 2003-

Also you do not mention the date of the Swiss Supreme's Courts decision, overruling the Bern's Court, and I doubt the Swiss think (or would rule) the same nowadays since they have BIG drugs problems in their cities and towns...

LaoPo

i just thought it was an interesting article to comment that they thought it was a soft drug, i dont have a view either way,however the drug problem dosent affect their findings on the actual addiction qualities, there is also a big marijuana problem, but people arent nessesarily dying from it, ,.,in actual fact since that article was written E"s popularity has soared,.hence they have put the legislation on hold,.

was sentenced to two years probation and 75 hours' community service today when she appeared in Southport Magistrates Court.

was sentenced to two years' probation and 200 hours' community service after pleading guilty to four counts of supplying a dangerous drug.

Now tell me it doesnt kill..... :o

If the drug was not available....she wouldnt have died...

cant put it more simpler than that.

The two punishments given are quite revealing.

Well i thought that,. id consider that a very good and thought out outcome,the judge knew he wasnt dealing with wicked dealers here, these are kids getting high as we ( well most of us ) did albeit in the 70s it was pot,.there was also lsd i tried it once didnt like it,.others did,

Would it be inappropriate to wish them a happy Hannakkah?
I think they will need to partake in some of their own wares to be happy where they are going ! :o

Remember that daft guy 3 or 4 years ago arrested without his shirt on a Sanam Luang while off his face.

He had 6000 E's in his tracky bottoms, had missed his buyer so took 6 himself!

Darwin awards - I can not remember what he got but he did brag about how many customs checkpints he got through before being caught in Thailand

Unfortunately I think he was English too :D

Would it be inappropriate to wish them a happy Hannakkah?
I think they will need to partake in some of their own wares to be happy where they are going ! :D

Remember that daft guy 3 or 4 years ago arrested without his shirt on a Sanam Luang while off his face.

He had 6000 E's in his tracky bottoms, had missed his buyer so took 6 himself!

Darwin awards - I can not remember what he got but he did brag about how many customs checkpints he got through before being caught in Thailand

Unfortunately I think he was English too :D

About 4 years ago i was told of a guy that had young boys bringing over 1000 pills in hollowed out trainers, one of the trainers popped open in heathrow and flicked them all over the floor just as he got through security and outside the customs office ! i wonder how he felt,.the mule grassed ( 19 what else could he expect ) ,.they were all no brainers from bradford i beleive :o

gburns, anger won't get you anywhere. Why not calm down and discuss. See what exactly is happening in this world.

See what is happening in the world.....I have spent the last 5 years or so working in the court and prison systems.....I see what is happening, not only to users but also to those affected by the users. According to a 2006 NIDA report 77% of ecstacy users displayed characteristics of dependancy...31% of those showed characteristics of drug abuse, You think ecstacy is a feelgood drug that doesnt do any harm...I can tell you that it does...MDMA is an amphetamine and therefore is similar to Speed...they both have high addiction levels and both can lead to Drug Psychosis.

You say it just gets you high so you can have a good time....dont you think that if you need a chemical stimulant to have a good time then there is a problem there already?

Buy from a trusted source....all well and good...most of it is home baked....the purity is not consistant....the manufacturers dont want to kill people...I can tell you right now that the end user is of little concern to the dealer...as long as he gets his profit, how often do you hear about a bad batch? The use of Xylenes and/or toluenes and ammonia in the process make it a very dangerous product. Having worked in the paint industry for 17 years I am well aware of the effect of these two chemicals on the body and the brain.

I am probably more aware of the problems that arise from the use of these drugs than the average Joe. I have seen the end results so many times.

And I dont discount that there are plenty of things that will kill us or cause us harm, it is a dangerous world...responsible use by and large, I dont have a problem with and I agree alcoholism is as big a problem as these drugs. I dont have the answers but I know we dont need more things to kill our kids in the name of a good time.

And BTW if she was caught with drugs in a country that is so well known for its anti drugs stance and was executed, my response would be....she took the risk and lost...be it on her head.

And for those interested in stats and figures.....23,000 tablets....the girl took what? 6 tablets.....23,000 tablets divided by 6.....potentially 3833* deaths. The other girl died after taking one tablet...potentially 23,000 deaths

Edited by gburns57au

gburns, anger won't get you anywhere. Why not calm down and discuss. See what exactly is happening in this world.

See what is happening in the world.....I have spent the last 5 years or so working in the court and prison systems.....I see what is happening, not only to users but also to those affected by the users. (Then what have you seen?) According to a 2006 NIDA report 77% of ecstacy users displayed characteristics of dependancy...31% of those showed characteristics of drug abuse (this is bullshit!), You think ecstacy is a feelgood drug that doesnt do any harm...I can tell you that it does...MDMA is an amphetamine and therefore is similar to Speed...they both have high addiction levels and both can lead to Drug Psychosis. (I know more than a hundred people who has been taking Es for the last nearly 10 yrs occassionally. They are all present civil servants here in HK.)

You say it just gets you high so you can have a good time....dont you think that if you need a chemical stimulant to have a good time then there is a problem there already? What? You mean it is only normal that one can have a good time even just lying in bed? I have good times playing soccer, volley ball, beach volley ball, travelling, skiing.....etc. I do those things frequently. But I did like the feeling of that substances before occassionally. I don't like it now.

Buy from a trusted source....all well and good...most of it is home baked....the purity is not consistant....the manufacturers dont want to kill people...I can tell you right now that the end user is of little concern to the dealer...as long as he gets his profit, how often do you hear about a bad batch? The use of Xylenes and/or toluenes and ammonia in the process make it a very dangerous product. Having worked in the paint industry for 17 years I am well aware of the effect of these two chemicals on the body and the brain.

I am probably more aware of the problems that arise from the use of these drugs than the average Joe. I have seen the end results so many times. (Again what end results?)

And I dont discount that there are plenty of things that will kill us or cause us harm, it is a dangerous world...responsible use by and large, I dont have a problem with and I agree alcoholism is as big a problem as these drugs. I dont have the answers but I know we dont need more things to kill our kids in the name of a good time. (The very point I have always been trying to make was, is it just because you say you don't need more things to kill your kids in the name of a good time, some other young people should have THEIR lives ruined? It is the very same thing! People dying of overdose are as stupid as those carrying drugs. They can swap positions. Do you get it? So how is it can you say good for them to rot in prison? Don't you see the hypocrisy in it? Furthermore, I don't see there is problem people dying in the name of a good time. People have freedom. What do people want? 0% death rate? I would rather live an interesting 30 yr life than a 200 yr boring lying in bed life.)

And BTW if she was caught with drugs in a country that is so well known for its anti drugs stance and was executed, my response would be....she took the risk and lost...be it on her head.

And for those interested in stats and figures.....23,000 tablets....the girl took what? 6 tablets.....23,000 tablets divided by 6.....potentially 3833* deaths. The other girl died after taking one tablet...potentially 23,000 deaths. (You are making absolutely irrational statements. Let's say one million cars 2 million potential deaths.)

I really am not sure if those things should be legalized. But to put someone to death or life imprisonment is RIDICULOUS!

And if people on one hand say they care so much about kids and on the other hand doesn't give a shit about someone else's life, I call them hypocrites!

What end results....

Young people wasting their youth away in jails because of the crimes commited while they were under the influence of the drugs.

Old people afraid to live in their own homes due to having their homes invaded by users of these drugs, some have been seriously assaulted

People who have had careers lost because of their involvement in the drug scene

People who have lost their families because of their involvment in the drug scene

People who have fried their brains from using these drugs

NIDA Info sheet..... http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/ecstasy.html I actually got the breakdown wrong not that it matters...it is still 77%

It is normal to be able to have a good time anywhere, doing anything, without the use of chemicals to artificially stimulate you.

I didnt say it was good for them to rot in prison, in fact the first statement I make here shows the opposite,

you don't need more things to kill your kids in the name of a good time, some other young people should have THEIR lives ruined?

I am really trying to get my head around this one.....you are saying that peoples lives would be ruined because they couldnt use party drugs to have a good time ???....???....??? What a lot of total rubbish!!! I know many young people whose lives havent been ruined because they dont do drugs, I know a lot more whose lives have been ruined by the use of drugs.

Freedom!!....being trapped into a drug cycle is freedom??....addiction takes away freedom....You know hundreds of people in Civil Service jobs in HK that have used regulary for 10 years...These people if they are using it for that long are dependant on it. Andrew Johns the Oz footballer who took it over his 10+ year career to ease depression, which was silly cos depression is one of the things that using it causes, admitted that he was addicted to it even though he was an occassional user.

Lets explain this a bit.....you go and drop an E for the first time and you enjoy it...you had a ball...next time you go out you do it again because the last time was good...after a while you are doing it because it is the only way you can have a good time...you become afraid that without it you cant have a good time....That is an addiction!

My figures are not irrational....certainly no more than your example or that of Sgunn who quoted that the chances of dying from E in the UK was just less than 1:1.000,000 and there was more chance of being hit by lightening.

I dont care if someone who is importing drugs gets the death penalty or life in jail.....because that is one less person who is poisoning our kids today.

And just for the record I think anyone who condones illegal drugs as harmless is a bigger hypocrite...OK??

Oh yeah, I like the way you calmly discuss things....not

Edited by gburns57au

Freedom!!....being trapped into a drug cycle is freedom??....addiction takes away freedom....

For the third and final time:

ECSTASY IS NOT A PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE DRUG.

after a while you are doing it because it is the only way you can have a good time...you become afraid that without it you cant have a good time....That is an addiction!

No, that is a character flaw, a lack of self control and self discipline.

You cannot get yourself addicted to something that itself is not an addictive substance unless you become psychologically dependent on that substance and that is the sole responsibility of the user.

It is an amphetamine......amphetamines are addictive...

From the NIDA report:

For some people, MDMA can be addictive. A survey of young adult and adolescent MDMA users found that 43 percent of those who reported ecstasy use met the accepted diagnostic criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or psychological harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34 percent met the criteria for drug abuse. Almost 60 percent of people who use MDMA report withdrawal symptoms, including fatigue, loss of appetite, depressed feelings, and trouble concentrating.

60% had withdrawal symtoms.....withdrawal symptom happen because the brain is telling the body that it requires what has been taken away.

According to your logic, cigarettes arent addictive, alcohol is not addictive

Addiction is very rarely physical.....addiction comes about because the brain is telling the body what it craves....so therefore addictions are all psychological.

The character flaw, lack of self disipline and self control is what prevents the person from saying NO the first time it is offered.

Edited by gburns57au

The chief executive of the UK Medical Research Council stated MDMA was "on the bottom of the scale of harm," and the Science & Technology Committee rated it of lower concern than for alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis, when examining the harmfulness of any given drug. The UK study placed great weight on the risk for acute physical harm, the propensity for physical and psychological dependency on the drug, and the negative familial and societal impacts of the drug. On these factors, the study places MDMA relatively low, which reflects its lower score in comparison to the risks of alcohol.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs...drugsreport.pdf

Ecstasy is not physically addictive. However, the drug can often take on great importance in people's lives, and some people become rather compulsive in their use. Taken too frequently, however, MDMA loses its special effect.

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/ecstasy.php

Can someone become 'addicted' to ecstasy?

Ecstasy is not physically addictive like some other drugs such as tobacco, alcohol or heroin. However, some people do find that they are unable to control their use and have problems going without ecstasy – we call this 'psychological addiction'.

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/learning/yrk...druged_faqs.php

Etc, etc, etc...

same same but different..... :o

We are heading down the same path but with different gaits

physical or psychological....an addiction is an addiction.

That's all i'm going to say on this topic until some news source comes out and reports what i have already said, yes i know a lot more information but i'm unwilling to post it on a public forum before it even becomes public knowledge and i breach someones trust.

I trust you understand my reasons.

Chloe.

you are 100% correct and one of the few who seems to make any sense on this forum. I,am suprised and disspointed at some responses

nest wishes

What end results....

Young people wasting their youth away in jails because of the crimes commited while they were under the influence of the drugs.

Old people afraid to live in their own homes due to having their homes invaded by users of these drugs, some have been seriously assaulted

People who have had careers lost because of their involvement in the drug scene

People who have lost their families because of their involvment in the drug scene

People who have fried their brains from using these drugs

NIDA Info sheet..... http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/ecstasy.html I actually got the breakdown wrong not that it matters...it is still 77%

It is normal to be able to have a good time anywhere, doing anything, without the use of chemicals to artificially stimulate you.

I didnt say it was good for them to rot in prison, in fact the first statement I make here shows the opposite,

you don't need more things to kill your kids in the name of a good time, some other young people should have THEIR lives ruined?

I am really trying to get my head around this one.....you are saying that peoples lives would be ruined because they couldnt use party drugs to have a good time ???....???....??? What a lot of total rubbish!!! I know many young people whose lives havent been ruined because they dont do drugs, I know a lot more whose lives have been ruined by the use of drugs.

Freedom!!....being trapped into a drug cycle is freedom??....addiction takes away freedom....You know hundreds of people in Civil Service jobs in HK that have used regulary for 10 years...These people if they are using it for that long are dependant on it. Andrew Johns the Oz footballer who took it over his 10+ year career to ease depression, which was silly cos depression is one of the things that using it causes, admitted that he was addicted to it even though he was an occassional user.

Lets explain this a bit.....you go and drop an E for the first time and you enjoy it...you had a ball...next time you go out you do it again because the last time was good...after a while you are doing it because it is the only way you can have a good time...you become afraid that without it you cant have a good time....That is an addiction!

My figures are not irrational....certainly no more than your example or that of Sgunn who quoted that the chances of dying from E in the UK was just less than 1:1.000,000 and there was more chance of being hit by lightening.

I dont care if someone who is importing drugs gets the death penalty or life in jail.....because that is one less person who is poisoning our kids today.

And just for the record I think anyone who condones illegal drugs as harmless is a bigger hypocrite...OK??

Oh yeah, I like the way you calmly discuss things....not

All those comments could be about alcohol couldnt they ?

The chief executive of the UK Medical Research Council stated MDMA was "on the bottom of the scale of harm," and the Science & Technology Committee rated it of lower concern than for alcohol, tobacco, and cannabis, when examining the harmfulness of any given drug. The UK study placed great weight on the risk for acute physical harm, the propensity for physical and psychological dependency on the drug, and the negative familial and societal impacts of the drug. On these factors, the study places MDMA relatively low, which reflects its lower score in comparison to the risks of alcohol.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs...drugsreport.pdf

Ecstasy is not physically addictive. However, the drug can often take on great importance in people's lives, and some people become rather compulsive in their use. Taken too frequently, however, MDMA loses its special effect.

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/ecstasy.php

Can someone become 'addicted' to ecstasy?

Ecstasy is not physically addictive like some other drugs such as tobacco, alcohol or heroin. However, some people do find that they are unable to control their use and have problems going without ecstasy – we call this 'psychological addiction'.

http://www.schools.nsw.edu.au/learning/yrk...druged_faqs.php

Etc, etc, etc...

same same but different..... :o

We are heading down the same path but with different gaits

physical or psychological....an addiction is an addiction.

Thats more like it,. these addict types will use anything they can get to get high, Es are not attractive to these types anyway as mdna isnt the sort of high these people are after,.

I think that a major distinction between taking ecstacy as a recreational drug and taking alcohol as a recreational drug is that with ecstacy in the UNLIKELY event that there will be a negative reaction it will be a negative reaction almost assuredly only for the person taking the drug.......but with alcohol in the LIKELY event that there will be a negative reaction the negativity will very frequently cause problems for other people as well (drunken driving, fighting, divorce, etc.)

Chownah

I think that a major distinction between taking ecstacy as a recreational drug and taking alcohol as a recreational drug is that with ecstacy in the UNLIKELY event that there will be a negative reaction it will be a negative reaction almost assuredly only for the person taking the drug.......but with alcohol in the LIKELY event that there will be a negative reaction the negativity will very frequently cause problems for other people as well (drunken driving, fighting, divorce, etc.)

Chownah

How true, id much rather be in a club surrounded by people on Es than drunk ! :o

quoted........" BTW if she was caught with drugs in a country that is so well known for its anti drugs stance and was executed, my response would be....she took the risk and lost...be it on her head...."

gburns57au,

I couldn't say it better myself.

Totally agree.

For me, the drug dealers are the like those serial killers. They ruin families, cause high fatality from overdoses. The only way to stop this is get rid of these low-life.

quoted........" BTW if she was caught with drugs in a country that is so well known for its anti drugs stance and was executed, my response would be....she took the risk and lost...be it on her head...."

gburns57au,

Totally agree.

For me, the drug dealers are the like those serial killers. They ruin families, cause high fatality from overdoses. The only way to stop this is get rid of these low-life.

:D

Do you even know what you are talking about? Lowlifes? Who are these low-lifes? Do you know if there weren't low-lifes in Thailand, there wouldn't be hi-sos?

Sincerely I would like to ask you what is a low-life? And what are you then? :o

gburns57au,

Totally agree.

:D

Do you even know what you are talking about? Lowlifes? Who are these low-lifes? Do you know if there weren't low-lifes in Thailand, there wouldn't be hi-sos?

Sincerely I would like to ask you what is a low-life? And what are you then? :o

................................................................................

My definition of 'low life' might be different from yours.

They come from all walks of life : The educated, the non-educated, the poor, the hi-so, the mid-so, the young, the old etc. One thing they have in common, they get into this trade by sheer greed. They only in for riching themselve. They don't care what the drugs going to kill, their fellow humans, ruin families, harmful to the societies.

Then these low lives should be in for a capital punishment.

One thing they have in common, they get into this trade by sheer greed. They only in for riching themselve. They don't care what the drugs going to kill, their fellow humans, ruin families, harmful to the societies.

Oh, Mercy!

7-11 owners????

post-37101-1197668474_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

One thing they have in common, they get into this trade by sheer greed. They only in for riching themselve. They don't care what the drugs going to kill, their fellow humans, ruin families, harmful to the societies.

Oh, Mercy!

7-11 owners????

Thanks for that Jingthing....

There is the answer.....under the bottle of beer and the ciggies.....Money!!

Thats what people deal in drugs for....

What you people seem to have a problem with is that....these drugs are illegal...not just by the Thai goverment or the US goverment....but by nearly all the governments in the world....It is against the law to deal in these drugs.

You can use the argument that drinking and smoking kill as many if not more than the illegal drugs, but it is still legal to possess and consume these non illicit products. And lets not forget...while it is legal to drink, it is against the law to drink and drive, most countries have a drunk and disorderly law and a public drinking law. Smoking is a lot more restricted these days also.

Yes lets make dope and E's legal......but lets put the same restrictions on them...You can only purchase them if you are of age.....Dope can not be smoked in enclosed buildings or on public transport...E's cannot be taken in public....as they are not under the licencing act that means you cant consume them in hotels and bars. You can be arrested and charged if found to be under the influence of these products and acting in a manner that is not socially acceptable. And of course if you are found to be driving and under the influence of these drugs then the same penalties apply as for alcohol.

Now lets look at the economics.....Let these drugs be taxed the same as ciggies and alcohol....let them be subject to the same increases in price....Let the government set the prices for them...

These measures will surely bring control to use of the drugs, Yes ??

Then why is there still a black market in ciggies and alcohol ??

from the ma'ariv friday 14 december - a small blurb on page 12 (ami ben david)

"ecstasy pills found with pesticide in it;were being sold in the the central area of the country [israel]; talking about the pills with with fluorescent green colour and a smiley face stamped on them. because the drug is not on the list of drugs forbidden to be used by the 'dangerous drugs order', the 'dealer' will be sentenced for selling pills with the intention of poisoning the public. the pills were picked up in a search for drugs, and sent to the 'substances lab of the police'"

a lame translation by me -bina

just thought u might all find that interesting if nothing else... didnt know they werent listed as 'dangerous substances'...

bina

israel

Edited by bina

from the ma'ariv friday 14 december - a small blurb on page 12 (ami ben david)

"ecstasy pills found with pesticide in it;were being sold in the the central area of the country [israel]; talking about the pills with with fluorescent green colour and a smiley face stamped on them. because the drug is not on the list of drugs forbidden to be used by the 'dangerous drugs order', the 'dealer' will be sentenced for selling pills with the intention of poisoning the public. the pills were picked up in a search for drugs, and sent to the 'substances lab of the police'"

a lame translation by me -bina

just thought u might all find that interesting if nothing else... didnt know they werent listed as 'dangerous substances'...

bina

israel

Was that in Israel Bina ??

Oh, Mercy!

7-11 owners????

Thanks for that Jingthing....

There is the answer.....under the bottle of beer and the ciggies.....Money!!

Thats what people deal in drugs for....

What you people seem to have a problem with is that....these drugs are illegal...not just by the Thai goverment or the US goverment....but by nearly all the governments in the world....It is against the law to deal in these drugs.

You can use the argument that drinking and smoking kill as many if not more than the illegal drugs, but it is still legal to possess and consume these non illicit products. And lets not forget...while it is legal to drink, it is against the law to drink and drive, most countries have a drunk and disorderly law and a public drinking law. Smoking is a lot more restricted these days also.

Yes lets make dope and E's legal......but lets put the same restrictions on them...You can only purchase them if you are of age.....Dope can not be smoked in enclosed buildings or on public transport...E's cannot be taken in public....as they are not under the licencing act that means you cant consume them in hotels and bars. You can be arrested and charged if found to be under the influence of these products and acting in a manner that is not socially acceptable. And of course if you are found to be driving and under the influence of these drugs then the same penalties apply as for alcohol.

Now lets look at the economics.....Let these drugs be taxed the same as ciggies and alcohol....let them be subject to the same increases in price....Let the government set the prices for them...

These measures will surely bring control to use of the drugs, Yes ??

Then why is there still a black market in ciggies and alcohol ??

You are wasting your time :D

I totally agree with your posts. I have long since given up commenting on these types of threads, because the bleeding heart liberals on here who try to justify drug use, tells me one of two things.....They are either existing users or ex-users who are already suffering some type of brain damage caused by their illegal use of these substances.

As to the original report. They chose to do what they did. I hope they get punished in the worst way possible :o

Edited by JacknDanny