Norwegians/swedish/danish/english Speaking. Experienced With Computers. Work Wiht Eny Ting. Hire Me :)

Name: Richard .....

Nationality: Norwegian (Norway/Scandinavia)

Resides in Bangkok

I am a 23 year old man who has now been in Thailand for a total of 17 months.The reason I believe I would be a perfect candidate for this job is that I am a very positive person and you'll rarely see me without a smile on my face.

I have worked within sales and customer support since the age of 18 with, amongst other things, two firms I owned. The first one was in sales of soap and skincare which lasted for 6 months untill I ended due to too low income. The second (Linux-Power) was a computer-firm that went very well for 11 months untill I had to stop due to the amount of time each customer needed in support was too large considering the low prices I operated with. Each customer knew what they bought but not how to optimally use it so I spent an average of 30 minutes per customer per month, and with 600 customers that took too much of the time available. I was also responsible for security, accounting, registration of new customers and advertising.

I've also worked as a salesrep for a electronic retailer (Expert, norwegian) for 9 months and a telemarkting company (MultiCom, norwegian) for 6 months where I was rated as the 12. best seller out of 400. Also I worked 6 months a computer-tech at an internet café (Ecafe Tønsberg, norwegian) before they went bankrupt. As you can see I have great experience in how scandinavian customers work, and what they like or dont. And my experience in working with customers with regards to service and sales should speak for itself

All my testimonials are written in Norwegian, and I can have them translated by the Norwegian Embassy or by any other if needed.

I'm always a service-oriented and calm man who can work with no problems under stressing conditions. I can communicate easily with other Scandinavians (Norwegians/Swedish/Danish Thats 3 out of 4 Scandinavians Countrys) and I am very good in English. I'm starting to learn Grand Thai and already know a few simple things. I know a thing or two about Thailand and Bangkok like how to travel in rush-hours and quite a few tourist locations after being a tourist myself for 5 months. I can translate from any of the aformentioned scandinavnain languages to english.

I've grown very fond of Thailand, and have great respect for the people, their King and their religious views. Its hard to not like this country.

I'm well experienced with things like computers, hardware, software, network (routers,switches,wifi) and setting up and maintaining windows-machines like 95,98,NT,2000 server/workstation, XP and 2003 servers. I'm also experienced with cellular phones and PDA so if a customer needs help with this I know, if not how to solve the problem, but where to go and who to contact further. For example I can help customers to start using a new number in Thailand by installing the new SIM-card, guiding them in how to use prepaid phone-time. I also know my way about TV and satellite internet.

post-55347-1197169575_thumb.jpg