Waterfront Pattaya Bay

thaiman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove past the Waterfront Condo site about 1 hour ago, being used as a car park

There was a Thai guy outside charging people to park in there

No doubt this revelation will be rehashed in Pattaya's ever-hopeful property rags as positive news thus:

"Waterfront investors welcome return on their investment in commercial diversification".

I drove past the Waterfront Condo site about 1 hour ago, being used as a car park

No doubt this revelation will be rehashed in Pattaya's ever-hopeful property rags as positive news thus:

"Waterfront investors welcome return on their investment in commercial diversification".

Very clever!!!

Creative journalism :)

Isn't this the development that initially was sold by Som from the facebook page. :D

I was wondering that myself......

I'm pretty sure it was,maybe that is were the 18 million went.

If people who have paid deposits for buildings that have not materialised start bringing clams against the agents, where will it end! :)

Regrettably most sign contracts like the Ocean 1 contract saying the developer can start effectively whenever he likes, and so the money even if spent, cannot be claimed back becaue of the contract wording, but I bet a good class-action lawsuit by some disgruntled "owners' could give developers a run for their money on the basis of such contracts clearly being void (especially if there are no serious plans in hand for the construction) and therefore at an end. Money back please.....

Just a thought.

There are other ways these matters get settled in Pattaya.

:D