Forum Users

Lloyd

What is your age group???  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

your only as young as the person you feel :D (a women in my case)

ladyboys don't count! sorry Harry P and Family values. :D

:D

Hey Davina I had my hilarious, witty response all typed out and was just about to hit the add reply button but then I thought "Nah I don't want the big girl's blouse boo hooing to the admins again" :o

your only as young as the person you feel :D  (a women in my case)

ladyboys don't count! sorry Harry P and Family values. :D

:D

Hey Davina I had my hilarious, witty response all typed out and was just about to hit the add reply button but then I thought "Nah I don't want the big girl's blouse boo hooing to the admins again" :o

you could'nt be witty,comical or even sensible if you tried you ponce :D

Just turned 26 a few weeks ago and I've moved to the next box in the demographics...is that depressing or what?

Wait until you reach 30, darling. :D I'm turning 31 next month. And happy belated birthday! :D

I wish I was still 30...I'm turning 36 next monday, so I'm also entering a new demographic box.....I can't believe I'll be 40 in four years.....I better go find a Thai girlfriend/wife soon like everyone here has, before I get too old! :D

So....Err...LC....What are you going to get me for my birthday? :o

Depends. Some days feel about 90, other days about 19. Depends on who I'm with. The presence of a nubile TGF certainly lowers my age considerably!

Real age - pushing 60 now but not quite there yet and all the bits still work. On a good day I apparently look about 45 (in subdued lighting). :o