Where To Buy A Reindeer

saraburioz

I believe Reindeers like a cooler climate but then again I have seen a number of huskies here. I always imagine that come hot season all the huskies can say to themselves is "kill me now, why won't somebody kill me?"

Instead of caribou (reindeer), I have seen Caribao in many places

If you about to purchase a reindeer you may need to know the following :-

REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeers grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeers retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

We should've known.. ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Sorry, had to get it in somewhere & it is Christmas.

Cheers & Good Luck........ :o

I'd like to buy a couple of reindeer. Has anyone ever seen them for sale in Thailand?

I had some but I ate it all. It is simply to delicious. I suppose you could ask these dudes, they will be happy to slaughter one and ship it to you :o

post-34456-1198066507_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gimbo

The butchers in England are selling them for £2.39 a ib. Mind you, Tesco's are offering 2 for the price of one.

The best deal, one thinks, is Iceland supermarkets, buy two and get a free ' Red Nose' gift.

Restaurant-wise, Beefeater chain are selling them at at £10 for 2 meals, with a free glass of 'house' wine and mince pie!

:o

Just wait up late on Christmas eve, and make sure you leave out some som tam and Leo (or Lao Kao) for Santa.

While he is delivering the presents, and devouring the som tam, you can sneak up onto the roof, and hijack a couple of his parked reindeer. And the best news is that old Santa will probably be too pissed to notice they are missing.