Thai - English - Thai

Guemlum

Hi guys, I'm hoping that some of you resident Ajarns can help me out here. I know this forum is geared towards those learning Thai, but what about those who are Thai, and wanting to learn English.

I have just spoken to the wife, who informs me of her recent purchase of some English learning books. Her English is fine, but she needs to scrub up on her grammar. She's also hoping to pass on these books to her son as well, but after speaking to her, I was appalled to hear some of the phrases she was repeating back to me.

Can anyone recommend some good learning material that I might be able to purchase via the net and pass on to her, so that she can learn the Queens English as it should be spoken.... and I don’t mean in a cockney accent.

Thanks

Guemlum

Hi guys, I'm hoping that some of you resident Ajarns can help me out here. I know this forum is geared towards those learning Thai, but what about those who are Thai, and wanting to learn English.

I have just spoken to the wife, who informs me of her recent purchase of some English learning books. Her English is fine, but she needs to scrub up on her grammar. She's also hoping to pass on these books to her son as well, but after speaking to her, I was appalled to hear some of the phrases she was repeating back to me.

Can anyone recommend some good learning material that I might be able to purchase via the net and pass on to her, so that she can learn the Queens English as it should be spoken.... and I don’t mean in a cockney accent.

Thanks

Guemlum

Sorry but after the last sentence I'm out!!!!!!! :o

But seriously, the very best is the Linguaphone sets from UK (used to be in Regents Street).Also though I watch an Aussie television programme taht shows a commercial that may be worth a look. Look for teachertom on google.

cheers, Ajarn P :D