Living Costs

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Robby here I started all this and it has been a big help

Don't intend to get over there till next year, have to get all my ducks (or bucks) in a row first, getting the good oil from here and other sites is all part of the planning process.

Will have other questions later but will start another thread for that.

Sad how many of you have to have a pick at each other, hope that isn't a consequence of living in LOS, have to try and avoid it if it is

Thanks Robby

Advice

Any two or more contradictory statements contained in the same phrase or sentance

• 4 weeks later...

High aul, eye wanted to bring back this thread b/c eye'm moving 2 los soon & eye'm very confused about how much $ eye'm gonna need 4 everyday life their. Now eye'm inn bkk at my bro's condo butt eye need to get my own place oar he'll kick me out to da street as eye've worn out my welcome.

Now, eye've read many posts about expenses hear butt eye don't no how much $ eye will need cause of the wide range of budgets reported. eye've heard 1 dude say that ewe do not need a baht more than 10k 4 a month. he says this is more than enough. another dude says 20k is swimming in cash in bkk city & that he lives like a king. then their's a few dudes who say that 30k enables a millionaire type lifestyle hear. After that, other dudes say that you need 40,50,60k and have a golden lifestyle of chicks, booze, chow and aul else. my own bro says his budget is over 100k sew that eye should expect da same. eye'm worried that this is two much $ 4 me two come up with each month without running short. can any1 tell me how too make do with less than that? eye wood also like too link to another thread on this subject wear da dudes talk about spending up to 150k/month and beyond. eye need help hear sew eye can move on. thank u two all who can help

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18346