Quickest, Way Out And In, Same Day

I have to go out to reactivate second tourist visa by 31 December. Flights are getting up there in price and I honestly don't have the time as I need to be back the same day.

Can anyone recommend something, as I have only ever flown out. This would be two people one Non IM-B, one activating the second tourist visa, both USA citizens.

Any ideas, and rough costs (KL is 15k, Singapore 20k - both with airasia).

Thanks in advance.

I have to go out to reactivate second tourist visa by 31 December. Flights are getting up there in price and I honestly don't have the time as I need to be back the same day.

Can anyone recommend something, as I have only ever flown out. This would be two people one Non IM-B, one activating the second tourist visa, both USA citizens.

Thanks in advance.

Where do you stay? :o

Assuming you are based in Bangkok you can, on the 31st December, fly to Phnom Pehn and back for B5000 and Penang and back for B5400, ( prices PP showing now).

Unfortunately, as you probably know Air Asia wont let you book on the same aircraft to return as there is only a 30 min turn around but you get back same day.

Thanks in advance.

Why fly out?

Just do a simple visarun (by bus or by van) to the cambodian border.

Maybe somebody from bangkok can recommend you a good visarun-company (i only know Jack Golf).

They leave early in the morning and are back in the early afternoon.

Edited by TinuB

Why fly out?

Just do a simple visarun (by bus or by van) to the cambodian border.

Maybe somebody from bangkok can recommend you a good visarun-company (i only know Jack Golf).

They leave early in the morning and are back in the early afternoon.

Yep, I was going to suggest that too. Easy, all the paperwork is handled by the staff on the bus, cost 2000 Baht or so.

Several outfits doing these, Google on "bangkok visa run" top three hits are suitable.

Thanks in advance.

It might be good to make a move now. Flights are pretty full already.

You can mix airlines to shorten the turn around time if that is your rationale. however, you can fly to Singapore in the early morning and have time to go shopping before returning later in the evening. At least that gives some reason to fly out. Cheapest is the border run bus.