Roller Skates Needed

EmCross

Weren't you the one that wrote this:

I really do believe i've seen enough of your bullshit.

And you insult me, even after I posted the great pictures of Barbara Streisand... that's the thanks I get...

Attention all Butt-kissers: will someone go to lunch with me today? We can talk about how great I think I am, and stuff like that. And we can talk about Jareddiving... hey aren't you the guy from the Subway Sandwiches commercials? Are you a diver? Do you were those Speedos? I like those, especially when there's a little "happy trail" showing... do you have one of those? Yum! I know you won't answer, cause you've grown tired of me... tired, for the twenty-seventh time...

I'm out of raisins.

And remember: always wear the maximum protective wear when roller skating, and monitor kids very carefully in any dangerous activity.

No, that picture wasn't me... it was Barbara Streisand, yelling at some contractors... this isn't me either, but I look something like this:

post-8654-1198470990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weho

Every now and then, one of the broads working at Carrefour skates by... maybe you could ask them, if you haven't passed out from the heat in there, due to lack of air conditioning.

And I would strongly advise you NOT to use roller skates in Pattaya... first, are there any sidewalks where there is an area more than about 1 meter, where there aren't giant potholes and other hazards? Unless you have your own rink, I think this is a bad idea. I don't have any children, (I've been "out of commission" for quite some time now), but IF I had an 8 year old daughter, I would buy her a lifetime pass to the Ripley's "museum", or maybe an electric mixer, so you can teach her how to bake cakes and stuff. That might be fun.

I mean really, where on earth could you possibly roller skate in Pattaya? Oh, I have another idea for you... how about, .... hummmmmmm.... maybe, ..... how about like a small fish aquarium? Of course you could forget the whole Christmas gift thing, and explain to your daughter that Christmas has become very commercialized, and you don't want to just give her some materialistic gift... instead, take her to church, and sit there all day and pray. i'm sure she would really appreciate the true meaning of Christmas this way.

How do you do it?

Somebody is looking for a nice Christmas present for her child and you manage to butt in get completely off topic and we are ending up looking at your stupid photos.

I don't mind you posting your own looney stuff, I just don't read them anymore since I read one of the first ones.

It does irritate me that you want to be involved or influnence so many other postings.

Thai Visa is there not only for you, so butt out this one and let the woman find her child a Christmas present.

Every now and then, one of the broads working at Carrefour skates by... maybe you could ask them, if you haven't passed out from the heat in there, due to lack of air conditioning.

And I would strongly advise you NOT to use roller skates in Pattaya... first, are there any sidewalks where there is an area more than about 1 meter, where there aren't giant potholes and other hazards? Unless you have your own rink, I think this is a bad idea. I don't have any children, (I've been "out of commission" for quite some time now), but IF I had an 8 year old daughter, I would buy her a lifetime pass to the Ripley's "museum", or maybe an electric mixer, so you can teach her how to bake cakes and stuff. That might be fun.

I mean really, where on earth could you possibly roller skate in Pattaya? Oh, I have another idea for you... how about, .... hummmmmmm.... maybe, ..... how about like a small fish aquarium? Of course you could forget the whole Christmas gift thing, and explain to your daughter that Christmas has become very commercialized, and you don't want to just give her some materialistic gift... instead, take her to church, and sit there all day and pray. i'm sure she would really appreciate the true meaning of Christmas this way.

How do you do it?

Somebody is looking for a nice Christmas present for her child and you manage to butt in get completely off topic and we are ending up looking at your stupid photos.

I don't mind you posting your own looney stuff, I just don't read them anymore since I read one of the first ones.

It does irritate me that you want to be involved or influnence so many other postings.

Thai Visa is there not only for you, so butt out this one and let the woman find her child a Christmas present.

i'm sorry you didn't like my other pictures... how about this one:

post-8654-1198488013_thumb.jpg

And I regret that you seemed to have missed the point of these boards: since it seems that the OP is trying to be responsible, and has scoped out her neighborhood, and will get at least some of the recommended protective gear, I think she is not at a huge risk of having the daughter injured in the dangerous activity... but the whole point of these boards, is that someone ELSE may at some point, read this information, and find it useful... Maybe in an hour, maybe in a month, maybe next year... that person may or may not post here, but someone who just MAY find it useful, just MAY read it, heed the advice, and save the life of a child.

I regret that you don't grasp that concept. And really, if you don't like what you're reading, why not simply move on to something else. You sound like you are speaking on behalf of all mankind, which you are not. It just amazes me how in a reasonable thread like this, where reasonable information goes back and forth, and some people have decided for the rest of us, what topics we can discuss. Good grief. Puh-leese.

So did you like the picture? Oh, I forgot, you're not reading this anymore.

Weho what a lot of Bull S**t you post!

Anyway thank you everyone else; I found the skates I wanted at Toys-R-us in Pattaya as per bkk-mike's and others suggested, a lovely back pack type bag which has everything in it for 1299 THB I am really pleased with them and I am sure my daughter will be delighted with them tomorrow morning when she opens her Christmas presents.

Weho what a lot of Bull S**t you post!

Anyway thank you everyone else; I found the skates I wanted at Toys-R-us in Pattaya as per bkk-mike's and others suggested, a lovely back pack type bag which has everything in it for 1299 THB I am really pleased with them and I am sure my daughter will be delighted with them tomorrow morning when she opens her Christmas presents.

Glad you found the skates EmCross....don`t worry about Weho he`s gone away for a while.