Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?

beethovenzz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thai.

Many american people were very surprised when I told them that my home has hi-speed internet.

How jerk.

What does that statement have in relevance to all American people believing that Thai children ride elephants to school?

Edited by mrtoad

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

Edited by pointofview

I'm thai.

Many american people were very surprised when I told them that my home has hi-speed internet.

How jerk.

What does that statement have in relevance to all American people believing that Thai children ride elephants to school?

You try to book an extra seat on a school elephant using a dial up connection. then you will understand :o

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

:o

Edited by beethovenzz

Why are newbies such A H 's

But the OP claims to be Thai so THAT EXPLAINS ALL!!

I'd suspect he is more of a Norwegian origin, considering he is a Troll.

Apologies to Norwegians.

Edited by mrtoad

I am willing to bet 17 baht and 50 satangs that this thread is closed before my shift is finished

I think you may be right, but aren't you curious about the answear to the question? :o

I'm on 12 hour shifts, still have 8 hours 20 minutes to go, maybe we will get the answer and i can still win the bet :D

Many american asked me when they arrived in Bangkok with this question.

"Where are buffaloes ?"

Perhaps you look/smell like you just walked out of a mud pit. Next time they ask, send them to me. There are hundreds of buffalos near me.

Many american asked me when they arrived in Bangkok with this question.

"Where are buffaloes ?"

I'd assume there is one sat in front of the computer screen in your house.

As much as it can be fun to mock the Americans, it's been done to death here, and is rather tedious and normally results in thread closures and bans.

Edited by mrtoad

This post reminds me the post regarding ants i.e. if there is something laid down that they like then they just appear out of thin air. Any post that has a laugh on the back of americans seems to have the same affect. Same old suspects!

One day you will be attracted to this kind of post and it will be a trap - like the yellow ant balls - and then you will explode :o

This post reminds me the post regarding ants i.e. if there is something laid down that they like then they just appear out of thin air. Any post that has a laugh on the back of americans seems to have the same affect. Same old suspects!

One day you will be attracted to this kind of post and it will be a trap - like the yellow ant balls - and then you will explode :o

I suspect that the OP will have a short time on TV.

I'm thai.

How jerk.

Well I have an American customer who always tells Taiwan instead of Thailand. After correcting him 10 times I gave up, as long as he pays I don't care if it is Thailand or Taiwan.

Attached the world map which is usually used in American schools.

Edited by h90

I'm really Thai.

I live in Nonthaburi. I'm studying at Suankularb Wittiyalai Nonthaburi. In mattayom 6.

I come here to ask you all because this issue is very hot topic in Pantip.com

If you can read thai you can go and check.

www.pantip.com/cafe/wahkor/topic/X6...5/X6160695.html