Super 14's Poll, Who Will Win And Why?

Ritti

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the Super 14 just a few weeks away Who will Win and Why

Again the top teams will be up there

Crusaders, NSW, ACT, Bulls, but I also think Qld may play above thier weight with a very strong backline and solid forwards

I would love NSW to win, We have some of the best forwards in the world (Elsom, Waugh, Vickerman, Palu, Lyons,plus a new front rower Kepu and Frier is on fire "maybe a little one eyed :-) "

And the backs...well any team that has Tahu, Beale, Turner, Lote, Norton-Knight can cause trouble for any team

still too early in the year to be making a bold prediction, but I have gone for the Crusaders as they have the players and management structure to do it again.

Looking at the form from last season during the last 4 rounds The Chiefs and The Bulls were unbeaten, with The Brumbies, and Sharks not far behind with a loss from the last 4 rounds, but the xmas break usually disrupts everything and upsets are common in the early stages.

My team- The Blues were slightly off the pace last year but should be close again

Same for Brumbies

The Chiefs could surprise as they have before.

The Tahs, as Ive said before look good on paper, and they have only one way they can go from last year, but the team needs one or a couple of key playmakers that can link up their big centers.

W.Force- can be unpredictable as well

The Bulls-great form in the last 1/2 of the comp, will they do it again

The Sharks- another good solid team

Cheetahs/Lions/Stormers/Highlanders/Hurricanes/Reds-not quite there

My 4 to the semis would be;

Crusaders/Sharks/Brumbies/Bulls

The Blues have finally got a real flyhalf in Nick Evans. Lets see what they can do with him and without McAllistar and Howlette.

All Bok teams will be high on confidence and very hard to beat.

Can't dismiss Crusaders.

Brumbies have a young enthusiastic strong team so could be a danger but won't compete for title.

Waratahs? Could do anything.

So basically.....who know?!?!?! Tough one so bring it on.

• 4 months later...