Double Entry Tourist Visa In Kuala Lumpur?

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if it is currently possible to get a double entry tourist visa at the Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur? I know that they have stopped giving them at Penang.

Thanks,

JJ

How do you know they stopped doing that in Penang?

I learned that fact on this forum, which I read daily.

Joe Joe is just passing through, and now joe joe has left the building.

Wrong! I made the post then went to dinner expecting to read th replies today.

Do you know the answer to my question?

Wrong! I made the post then went to dinner expecting to read th replies today.

Do you know the answer to my question?

I just got back from a visa run to penang last week.  got 2 tourist visas. paid 100 riggit per tourist visa.  experienced no problems.

Thanks amigo. I plan to visit KL and if I have any trouble getting the TWO there, I'll stop off at Penang on the way back.

Cheers,

JJ

I learned that fact on this forum, which I read daily.
where did you learn that fact in this forum, if you look hard enought there are tom of thread about penang visa run, and it been talk to death about it.

As I recall, it was about 2 or 3 months back and the correct message then may have been that they were not giving double entry tourist visas, back to back to back, the way they did a few years ago. (I think George was the poster)

I'll look around and would be glad if you could tell me about the back to back to back double entries. Yeah, they may be giving the 2 entries if it is your first try, but my passport is loaded with Mae Sai 30 day stamps and double entries. You could save me some time with a quick answer. I'm packing now and I don't have much free time.

Thanks,

JJ