Regarding Bg's And Their "better" Half.

theviking

It just popped op in my head:

Why are all this well educated guy's coming here to los to find themselves a bg, mostly without education and scholarship?

And after they been here....and seen it all, they complaining about the same bg's for what they do in their profession.

Would the same guy's do something like this at home?

Would an english teacher in london go to soho to pick up a whore and marry she...and after they been married, would the same man dispise the other whores in soho because of what they do?

Would an american softwaredeveloper go to harlem to pick up a girl and marry her?

or.....an buisenessman from holland...go to red light to pick up a girl and marry her?

I can see why the ugly dudes do it. But why dispise the same girl after you got into the relationship? (same girl= the other girls in the same profession)

Just wondering? :o

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just popped op in my head:

Why are all this well educated guy's coming here to los to find themselves a bg, mostly without education and scholarship?

And after they been here....and seen it all, they complaining about the same bg's for what they do in their profession.

Would the same guy's do something like this at home?

Would an english teacher in london go to soho to pick up a whore and marry she...and after they been married, would the same man dispise the other whores in soho because of what they do?

Would an american softwaredeveloper go to harlem to pick up a girl and marry her?

or.....an buisenessman from holland...go to red light to pick up a girl and marry her?

I can see why the ugly dudes do it. But why dispise the same girl after you got into the relationship? (same girl= the other girls in the same profession)

Just wondering? :D

Why should it matter?

My ex in the UK did'nt have any qualifications!

My wife here in Thailand has'nt got any!

come to think of it, nor do I :o

Some of the bg's here are more streetwise, more responsible with money and have mastered the art of survival, more than any of us ever will whilst living here. :D

(some can be happy without the material things)

come to think of it, nor do I

I'm not talking about that.

I talking about the professor coming down to los, marrying a bg, taking her back to his homecountry, and afterwards dispise everything that bg's do and why they do it.

Ofcourse , love is important, but not optional for the 60 year old guy marrying the lady of his dream, that is 25.

......and i think there are less than few that actually are highly graduated that marrying a bg in their homecountry, but ofcourse, when coming to los, they cant meet their equals, as no one with same scholarship will even look at them.

p.s. i am NOT high graduated...so this tread is not about me... :o

come to think of it, nor do I

I'm not talking about that.

I talking about the professor coming down to los, marrying a bg, taking her back to his homecountry, and afterwards dispise everything that bg's do and why they do it.

Ofcourse , love is important, but not optional for the 60 year old guy marrying the lady of his dream, that is 25.

......and i think there are less than few that actually are highly graduated that marrying a bg in their homecountry, but ofcourse, when coming to los, they cant meet their equals, as no one with same scholarship will even look at them.

p.s. i am NOT high graduated...so this tread is not about me... :D

I agree, as for why, I'm with you on that one, :D

i don't know :o

Pussy's pussy. Aint we all been messed around by it.

E.G. Samson and Delihla, Bill Clinton and that stubborn stain, Forbes and that blonde bimbo, Cleeopatra...wharra bitch, the Queen and Prince Charles.....

But you get my point...

Anyway, I think you are a girl because a man wouldn't have even asked that question. :o

the Queen and Prince Charles.....
What in the h#ll does he see in that woman. Maybe she serves up a mean BJ?

What..... The Queen.....? He He :o

totster :D

Now that's dirty and underhanded, eh mate? :D:D:D. I was thinking Camilla Parker Bowles, not Mummy!

BG's are very good at "hypnotizing" "certain types" of males, regardless of the male's education,career or social status.

I don't think this 'skill' can be attributed solely to bargirls. It is a learned behavior of most all women, an instinct. Women who are pysically attractive just have one up on the game.

Now that's dirty and underhanded, eh mate? :D:D:D. I was thinking Camilla Parker Bowles, not Mummy!

Naw - if he'd wanted that, he'd've stuck with Diana.

Why do you think she didn't have a safety belt on, the driver was looking behind and so was the bodyguard.

All watching her go down on Ali.

This is where we have the distinction between intelligent, clever and well-educated.

Either of the former can apply to most bar-girls, but the latter, no. This is not the fault of the b/g, and many make sure that their own children are better educated.

In order to converse with most people one does not need formal education up to the highest degree, but an awareness of what goes on in the world is a great help. Watching Thai TV News or current affairs programmes will not advance your knowledge of the outside world one iota.

A girl taken out of Thailand may progress, may regress. Depends on the girl and the supportive nature of her partner, his family and friends.

I am not going down on the girls here.

I just wonder why these so called educated guy's coming to los, seeking up the girl....marry her, and when well settled back home , talk dirt of the rest of the bg's in los?

It was actually the former occupation for their wife allso.

....and .... as the point....why seek up these ladies anyway, when they wouldnt been seen with their kind in a mile radius in their homecountry?

Double moralic ppl are the worst species on earth....

.... for the same reason why some educated girls in Europe fly to Jamaica and Brazil to get some IVORY STICKS ......

Santo Domingo as well, Cuba is becoming an export of men for English ladies, ....

Those men don't want you because they think you're fat, stinky and poor sex, so they come to LOS to buy what they think to be a better model.

The ladies fly to Jamaica because our d i ck is too small, we have a big bally, we want to go to the football match every Saturday .....

WE ARE ALL FREE, SO TAKE IT EASY

Now that's dirty and underhanded, eh mate? :D:wub:-_-. I was thinking Camilla Parker Bowles, not Mummy!

Why do you think she didn't have a safety belt on, the driver was looking behind and so was the bodyguard.

PMSL.....hahaha :D:D

Actually I was refering to the Queen not letting Charles have the throne. But you had to turn it sexual.

:(:)

You mean that it's impossible for a "American Software Developer" to marry a woman from Harlem"?

That you're saying that only Prostitutes live there?

I really hope you aren't.... :o:D

There are plenty of beautiful women that happen to live there...Who would quite dissagree to your generalizations.....Hmmm..You must get your information from 30 year old American Blaxslpoitation movies...Not the first time, probably not the last...

But then again, this must be a Brit who's writing this...... :D

Sorry if this is overreacting, but Obviously this guy has never stepped foot in Harlem of today.... :D:D

Now that's dirty and underhanded, eh mate? :wub:-_-. I was thinking Camilla Parker Bowles, not Mummy!

PMSL.....hahaha :D

Actually I was refering to the Queen not letting Charles have the throne. But you had to turn it sexual.

:(

My Goodness I can't believe how you Brits talk about your Royal family.... Methinks if England retained the same No-Speaky-Bad-about-Royalty-Rule as Thailand, most of the UK would be in Prison by now... :D

BTW......My Hundreth Post! Hopefully( especially after my last comment), not my last! :D

.....Hmmm..You must get your information from 30 year old American Blaxslpoitation movies..

Narachon, Foxy Brown was hotter than hot! I would have married her in a second. I was a little young though.

Err...You mean Pam Grier....She starred in "Foxy Brown". Actually, The movie she starred in before that one, "Coffy", was one of, if not her best one. Highly recommended. Back in the early 70's when it first came out, My Dad really wanted to see it , but my mom didn't. But he sneaked away and somehow took me and my Brother to see it ( we were little kids when it first came out ) .....I haven't been the same since... :o

Pam Grier's character "Coffy" could kick the butt of anyone, and look sexy doing it! They really should make a Thai remake of that movie, I'd love to see that!

( Hmm...I wonder if the Pang Brothers read Thai visa? :D )

You must get your information from 30 year old American Blaxslpoitation movies...Not the first time, probably not the last...

But then again, this must be a Brit who's writing this......

I dont mean to generalize.....it was just an example, and yes, i never been to harlem. I just ment some lousy place with whores offering their services, sorry if i offended you to bring up harlem.

OH....and thanks.....i didnt thought my english was so good you actually could misplace me with a brit... :D

THE BRITS DIDNT HAVE VIKINGS! :o

THE BRITS DIDNT HAVE VIKINGS!    :o

Oh yes they did! They went raping and pillaging all down the east coast.

I'm a Brit and a direct Viking descendant :D .

NOT real vikings.... :D

Vikings from england is like an farang who stay in los.....he think he can be thai, but no way he can be!