Cost Of A Thai Passport

Dear all ,

I have done a search but cannot find out what it costs.Anyone know? I know where to apply etc.

It may seem odd that I am organizing this from the UK but my GF though a graduate and a lovely girl could not organize a p...up in a brewery infact if her friends, family, old ladies in the market , random strangers etc get on the case we will go nowhere painfully ( for me ) and slowly. There is perhaps a better chance of Ling randomly typing Shakespeare.

Richard

Dear all ,

I have done a search but cannot find out what it costs.Anyone know? I know where to apply etc.

It may seem odd that I am organizing this from the UK but my GF though a graduate and a lovely girl could not organize a p...up in a brewery infact if her friends, family, old ladies in the market , random strangers etc get on the case we will go nowhere painfully ( for me ) and slowly. There is perhaps a better chance of Ling randomly typing Shakespeare.

Richard

I just asked the wife, it's 1035bt.

Thanks all so the price is 1035bt + 200 Baht for lunch for the relatives who will accompany her on her mission. :o . I just texed my GF . Reply got a text "When I go BKK I will do everything good I'm steam stcky rice555 love "

Sweet :D

Richard

Oh God next the British Embassy :D

1035 baht as noted above (about 1600 bt for a bigger passport - more pages). Depends on where your GF lives, but the Consular Dept of the MFA in Chaengwattana Road (near Don Muang airport) is quick and efficient. After applying, it take about 5 days.