Gps Map

penelope

I've been using GPS (as a hobbyist) for many years and have driven around USA and Australia hooking up my GPS unit to my Laptop and PDA. Very cool.

Does anyone know of any vendors supplying accurate and detailed GPS plotted maps of Bangkok and/or Thailand ?

hello....i saw a complete detailed bangkok map cd with gps etc. at the auto show last year, but it was only in thai, don't know the companies name. i think i have seen a gps atlas in the bookstore, try asiabooks. or you might have better luck looking online....

hello....i saw a complete detailed bangkok map cd with gps etc. at the auto show last year, but it was only in thai, don't know the companies name. i think i have seen a gps atlas in the bookstore, try asiabooks. or you might have better luck looking online....

Thanks. I dont mind if it is in Thai script, as a I can read Thai.

You can get the BKK GPS / map CD in Pantip or Fortune Plaza at the "Dinosaur" shops, the version I am thinking of was designed for PDAs with a GPS attachment, not sure if there are versions for other hardware or not. They once told me an English version is available too.