Anyone Know Good Weight Loss Drugs?

shootingstar33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feel free to contact me if you like!

Just lost 18 kg in 3 months! 10 kg first month! Still can eat what you like!

Gotte

Does anyone know any good weight loss drugs that actually work? and are obtainable in Thailand???
I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Drugs to lose weight have serious side effects , eg clembuterol , heart tremors ,shakes ,insomnia , not worth the risk

That depends on the type of drug that you take. Something like Xenical, is very diffrent to the traditional Prescription only diet pills which it sounds likr you are reffereing to.

They cost around 40bht a tablet, and should be supplemented with a multivitamin tablet.

exercise , clean diet and plenty of water , , Drugs to lose weight have serious side effects , eg clembuterol , heart tremors ,shakes ,insomnia , not worth the risk

loss of libido, erection troubles, dry mouth......and when you stop, you gain more than you lost, twice faster.....

Recent findings on best weight loss techniques include eating soup and keeping a journal of what you eat to count those calories and focus on good nutrition. For me, jogging always works but as I age that will be replaced with treadmill and walking long distances as exercise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know any 'good drugs', sorry but I do personally know 2 Thai girls in the 25-35 age range who dropped dead of heart attacks using slimming pills. I recommend you research the topic extremely thoroughly before seeking to purchase drugs in Thailand where you can be sold almost anything in a chemist's without a prescription and without any medical supervision.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve used Reductil with good results and no yoyo effect. It’s available in Thailand via doctor’s prescription. A doctor’s visit is essential as there can be harmful side effects.

Best results for me were 5 kilos lost in a month. I found initial weight loss is fast then drops in steps. After 1 month I stopped losing weight so I took a break for 2 weeks then continued. My weight loss then continued at a rate of 2 or 3 kilos a month.

• 5 weeks later...

Frankly, I'm amazed at this!

Eat LESS, eat HEALTHY, avoid JUNK food, try - goddammit - EXERCISE! Nothing too frenetic, mind you (as if you could!).

Want to know why you have a weight problem?

Lifestyle, mate. Attitude. Laziness, even.

If you want something enough, you'll find a way.

See the pinned notice at the top of the health forum on the various drugs for weight loss available in Thailand
See the pinned notice at the top of the health forum on the various drugs for weight loss available in Thailand

Yes, they give you double vision :o

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Does anyone know any good weight loss drugs that actually work? and are obtainable in Thailand???

I've just been introduced to a phenomenal range of herbal products. Lost 6 kilos easily, safely and healthily in 2 weeks. Plus loads of natural energy. Highly recommended :o

Go Veggie, it tasty and great for the Heart combine with a little light exercise, short 10 mins walk three times daily. See many many Vegetarian(Veggie) shops/restaurants around my town bet your is like wise, check one out for a tasty no meat, low fat meal my very best guess is you will be glad you did. Just ask a Thai neighbor, bet they can tell you where the nearest restaurants is in your area. Good Luck, DON'T give UP go for IT lose those extra pounds. :D:o:D

Edited by BigSnake

• 1 month later...

clenbuterol is fine. Stick to low doses(20mcg a day) and no side effects occur.

I use 40mcg a day. No loss of libido, insomnia or shakes...

They are the slimming pills used by hollywood stars these days and pro bodybuilders for cutting.

Other diet combo was ephedrine, asprin and caffeine....

Speeds up metabolism but you must do this with an exercise routine for real results.

I have taken Reductil in the past, gave me headaches. I had to get serious about the weight loss after the full check up at BNH Nov 2007 I was 77 kilos, height 156, pre-diabetes mellitus, elevated LDL, high cholesterol, you name it, I had it, in black and white. I was so tired and so unfit at that time.  That same day I made an appointment with Dr Pongtorn Kietdumrongwong, dietitian. 

Initially, on a seven day menu of 1,400 calories/per day (Western), daily exercise programme, daily food diary (have to take this in for each appointment). I love Thai food and slowly started to incorporate more Thai dishes into my diet once I had lost some weight and became more knowledgable of calories/ingredients and correct portions. (I also learnt a lot from this board!) 

More importantly, once you lose the weight how to maintain is the key. Kept up monthly appointments with Dr P when I was in Thailand and not out travelling, and I think back to all the excuses I gave him why I couldnt excercise because of gammy knee, etc, too hot to play golf, couldnt cope with the diet any more, too depressing!! Any excuse I made, he would come up with a positive way around it.  So for me, the support, education and monthly pep talks has been money well spent.   He told me statistically at six months is when most people give up. I am now at 60 kilos, and still losing, and am very happy with the result!

• 3 weeks later...

And in case you have not understood the messages thus far, exercise works and cures sold over the internet do not. If you have doubts about this please feel free to send me several thousand dollars for a course of treatment that will do absolutely nothing apart from make me even more wealthy. Feel free to PM me for details of where to send your funds transfer.

clenbuterol is fine.

Out of curiosity (and I was bored today), I googled.

Not sure what you mean by fine as one of the possible side effects is death.

Not exactly the type of weight loss I was aiming at.