Anyone Know A Good Weight Loss Drug?

shootingstar33

you might want to try this local herb which is apparently good for weight/fat loss and injury healing.

It's grown and sold in Thailand.

The Thai name is "Pet Sang Kart" and is the plant Cissus Quadrangularis

Looks like this when sold locally. Should be in the 100 to 200 baht range for 100 capsules.

Pet Sang Kart capsules

I haven't experimented with it but I have read about its ability for weight/fat loss and injury repair. A number of athletes like it for slow healing injuries.

The health food stores and herb shops and maybe some pharmacies would carry it.

There is a drug called 'Metformin' which is marketed in Thailand under the brand name 'Glucophage'. It's primary use is for the control of Diabetes Type 2, however it is often prescribed offlabel in many countries as it does have weight loss as a side effect.

You will need to do some research on this, there are other side gastrointestinal effects so I wouldn't recommend taking the maximum dose straight away but work up to it slowly over weeks. The results will take months. Many months. There are no quick fixes for being overweight, it takes time to lose weight. Having said that I lost about 25 pounds using Metformin and a slightly reduced carb diet over a period of around 6-8 months. I had to replace all of my clothes as they were all too large for me.

After that there's other things you can do like meddle with your digestive enzymes using enzyme inhibitors, these also have GI tract side effects - ie wind and bloating but these are only temporary.

Limiting carb and sugar intake is always advisable - I'm not talking Atkins levels here as you should be thinking long term - 6 - 12 months.

• 1 month later...