Condoms At 7/11......

favre360

Decided to stop the unprotected sex with my tgf cause a friend of mine just found out hes a daddy at the ripe age of 22..... sweet. Anyway so I go to the 7/11 and buy some regular condoms for the first time and go to get ready and im like :D . Basically im not about to ask the 17 year old girl at the register for something bigger and I don't read Thai so im not going to stand there for 5 minutes reading the back of every box looking for something bigger than a 52. Does anyone know which brand sells a 54 in 7/11 and I already know about the bodyguard brand but someone said they only sell them on suk and i live in lamlukka. Thanks ahead of time :o

Decided to stop the unprotected sex with my tgf cause a friend of mine just found out hes a daddy at the ripe age of 22..... sweet. Anyway so I go to the 7/11 and buy some regular condoms for the first time and go to get ready and im like :D . Basically im not about to ask the 17 year old girl at the register for something bigger and I don't read Thai so im not going to stand there for 5 minutes reading the back of every box looking for something bigger than a 52. Does anyone know which brand sells a 54 in 7/11 and I already know about the bodyguard brand but someone said they only sell them on suk and i live in lamlukka. Thanks ahead of time :o

Why don't you just buy a packet of each variety on display, take them home & try them on. :D

Edited by ClaytonSeymour

I once went to Watson's at CP Tower on Silom and saw this HUGE selection. I mean a shelf-full of boxes of all colors and designs. And in the back of the store too, not where a lot of people walk past. Next time you're downtown in that area try taking a look to figure out which one, then after that you'll know which one to look for.

Or stock up on 'em once there :D

*Disclaimer: This was quite a while ago, somebody confirm if the huge display is still there? :o

Edited by siamesekitty

Durex Comfort are 54mm and stretchy too (so I am reliably informed). They are packed in a black box....do not confuse with Excita also in black box.

Bodyguard also do a 54mm but are less stretchy (so I am told).

Boots. Watsons. Familymart, Seven11 and various supermarkets and pharmacies all stock them.

If you found 52's in 7/11 you are pretty lucky, just use those and squeeze them on (condoms can stretch REALLY big). I actually like the smaller condoms, they are so tight there is way less chance they will ride up a bit (which tends to happen with prolonged activity and moisture) and expose my "base" to possible std's like warts (which is very common). Tight is good in Thailand.

Damian

It’s an interesting point. My research so far has revealed that Western condoms are 54mm in width while Thai ones are normally 49mm. This appears to be the smallest in the world. Even Singaporean ones are normally 51/52mm.

I have several solutions: 1,Buy over the internet, 2,get friends to send me them from Europe or 3, get my GF to get freebees from her hotel (where they have to provide them in “farang” size).

Basically im not about to ask the 17 year old girl at the register for something bigger and I don't read Thai so im not going to stand there for 5 minutes reading the back of every box looking for something bigger than a 52.

Not to difficult to read it actually. mm in thai looks same as uu and the figures spell the same.

For durex condoms (pack of 3) you find the size on the back, right side under the barcode next to the small condom avatar.

I once went to Watson's at CP Tower on Silom and saw this HUGE selection. I mean a shelf-full of boxes of all colors and designs. And in the back of the store too, not where a lot of people walk past. Next time you're downtown in that area try taking a look to figure out which one, then after that you'll know which one to look for.

Or stock up on 'em once there :D

*Disclaimer: This was quite a while ago, somebody confirm if the huge display is still there? :o

Being that they are located in the back of the store, is it possible that they might let a consumer try them on prior to purchasing the proper size?

Perhaps someone with an entrepreneurial spirit can open a "Condoms R Us" shop. You can be individually fitted, maybe a small fashion show..... Maybe located somewhere near Silom Soi 4!

Just go to Boots. They have loads of different types including 54mm. No problem. :o

I always brought mine from the UK, gave up with using them when I married the lady (no danger of babies, had the snip years ago) :D

Just out of interest, what does the 'size' refer to? Unless I have a major issue in the business department it's not the diameter of the ring as I'd get lost in something 54mm across :D

I suspect it has something to do with the circumference?

555 Yes amazingly we use the same word :o

If the circumference is 54mm then the diameter will be 54/3.141 = 17.1mm which may be a bit tight for me :D 'spose the ring is a bit stretchy though :D

Perhaps someone with an entrepreneurial spirit can open a "Condoms R Us" shop. You can be individually fitted, maybe a small fashion show..... Maybe located somewhere near Silom Soi 4!

They had one in Pattaya years ago near Royal Plaza on Beach Road 2 with all kinds of unusual condoms. Didn't last long though. :o

I just disected one and measured it up.

I have come to the conclusion that the 54mm or 53mm or whatever the mm is....it is the 'desried' and 'recommended' measurment of the path of travel...the vagina...any bigger and you will lose sensation, any smaller and you run the risk of it pulling off the condom.

Recommended size for maximum experience.

Glad OP has decided for safe sex. Check out Boots at any branches and once you're there, see what fits you and STOCK up, as well check the expired date and all. Don't wanna hear any complains from using condoms (in your stock) and still bring lil brats to this mad world.

well, this almost beats the threads on ladies and our bra sizes (cant find the right size)...

if u are doing the dirty, what do u care what some 17 yr old thinks; maybe she'll get the right idea (safe sex)...

my (now hsband) boyfriend also didnt want to go in and buy them (he's the thai) so i walked in, said in polite thai that i want condoms (boyfriend told me what to say and then hovered in a different aisle), the girl pointed and i stood and read what i wanted (thai size but figuring out the with lube and ribbed and colours thru me off). we stocked up for back in israel since here the sizes were too wide/long or whatever, they didnt fit right. we ended up however with blue condoms as that was what fit the bill (what was in stock at the time). fortunately, he's dark chocolate so the pale blue doesnt detract too much from the general appearance of things. maybe other thai thought i was a wierdo but what do i care.