Cheap Nike Trainers?

whitethai

Can you get cheap Nike trainers in Pattaya originals not copy???

No, originals will cost you about the same price as back home...maybe more, depending on where you are from and your local taxes.

If you see cheap, they're not original.

Edited by tropo

No, originals will cost you about the same price as back home...maybe more, depending on where you are from and your local taxes.

Depends where you call home. I went to the factory outlet mall and next to it is a stand alone Nike store that was selling the good ones for 1300 Baht or so, which is about a third of the price in the UK

<br />
<br /><br />No, originals will cost you about the same price as back home...maybe more, depending on where you are from and your local taxes.<br />
<br /><br />Depends where you call home. I went to the factory outlet mall and next to it is a stand alone Nike store that was selling the good ones for 1300 Baht or so, which is about a third of the price in the UK<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Is this famous models like Nike shox ?

Can you tel the address of the place?

Thanks

<br />
<br /><br />No, originals will cost you about the same price as back home...maybe more, depending on where you are from and your local taxes.<br />
<br /><br />Depends where you call home. I went to the factory outlet mall and next to it is a stand alone Nike store that was selling the good ones for 1300 Baht or so, which is about a third of the price in the UK<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks

The most expensive ones were up to 1900 Baht

I don't know the exact address, but there are huge signs as you come into Pattaya for Factory Outlet Mall. I got the receptionist at my hotel to write down the directions for the taxi driver and it cost me 200 Baht for him to take me up, wait while I shopped and take me back, from Soi 13. I probably paid way to much for the taxi

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks

Here's the place.

http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/outletvillage/index.html

This is actually The Outlet Village which has just opened but apparantly its right next door to the Outlet Mall.

No address given on that website, but its on Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya, at the entry to Thepprasit Road

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks

I don't know the exact address, but there are huge signs as you come into Pattaya for Factory Outlet Mall. I got the receptionist at my hotel to write down the directions for the taxi driver and it cost me 200 Baht for him to take me up, wait while I shopped and take me back, from Soi 13. I probably paid way to much for the taxi

I reckon you got a great price on the taxi. It's debatable whether or not you got genuine Nikes though.

<br />
<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />Is this famous models like Nike shox ?<br />Can you tel the address of the place?<br />Thanks<br />
<br /><br />Here's the place.<br /><br /><a href="http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/outletvillage/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/outletvillage/index.html</a><br /><br />This is actually The Outlet Village which has just opened but apparantly its right next door to the Outlet Mall.<br /><br />No address given on that website, but its on Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya, at the entry to Thepprasit Road<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Whats that Nike sign ????

Is that the place you mentioned?

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks

I reckon you got a great price on the taxi. It's debatable whether or not you got genuine Nikes though.

Its the Nike factory store and the entire mall is owned by quite a large group that has several of them all around Thailand. I've had them for a couple of years now and I'm 100% sure they're genuine Nikes

<br />
<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />Is this famous models like Nike shox ?<br />Can you tel the address of the place?<br />Thanks<br />
<br /><br />Here's the place.<br /><br /><a href="http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/outletvillage/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.pattaya-at-night.com/outletvillage/index.html</a><br /><br />This is actually The Outlet Village which has just opened but apparantly its right next door to the Outlet Mall.<br /><br />No address given on that website, but its on Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya, at the entry to Thepprasit Road<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Whats that Nike sign ????

Is that the place you mentioned?

That's the Nike Factory Outlet where you get Nikes at cheaper prices from the factory.

Its not the exact same place as I went before the new expansion was open so right next door is an almost identical mall with a large central mall with many different shops and a stand alone store that is exclusively Nike. They've probably moved to that larger looking new building

<br />
<br />
&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;No, originals will cost you about the same price as back home...maybe more, depending on where you are from and your local taxes.&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Depends where you call home. I went to the factory outlet mall and next to it is a stand alone Nike store that was selling the good ones for 1300 Baht or so, which is about a third of the price in the UK&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />Is this famous models like Nike shox ?<br />Can you tel the address of the place?<br />Thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Whats that Nike sign ????<br />Is that the place you mentioned?<br />
<br /><br />That's the Nike Factory Outlet where you get Nikes at cheaper prices from the factory.<br /><br />Its not the exact same place as I went before the new expansion was open so right next door is an almost identical mall with a large central mall with many different shops and a stand alone store that is exclusively Nike. They've probably moved to that larger looking new building<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks very much.

Going to look

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Whats that Nike sign ????<br />Is that the place you mentioned?<br />
<br /><br />That's the Nike Factory Outlet where you get Nikes at cheaper prices from the factory.<br /><br />Its not the exact same place as I went before the new expansion was open so right next door is an almost identical mall with a large central mall with many different shops and a stand alone store that is exclusively Nike. They've probably moved to that larger looking new building<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks very much.

Going to look

Good luck. I checked the prices in town and they were 3-4000 Baht in Pattaya city compared to 1-2000 at the factory outlet so it was definitely worth the trip. There are dozens of other stores there as well. Its where I do almost all my clothes shopping in Thailand. Western brands, genuine, at prices that are really cheap. You probably won't find any styles that are currently "hot" though as they get exported or sold through the department stores. As I understand it, its overruns they're selling there

IN Pattaay itself go to the Royal Garden and Festival Centre and you'll find the sports shops always have some sort of sale on. I usually pay about Bt2000-2500 but I don't go with the intention of having to buy. I go when I am there and if there is something which is the style I like, is my size, fits well and I can use it within 6 months or a year then I'll buy it. I will check out this Outlet think but is it on the corner of Thapprasit Road and Sukhumvit next to tesco ?