90 Days Within 6 Months - Is That Right?

Hi folks. I have a question regarding the allowed time in The Kingdon within a 6 month time, you can spend a total of 90 days within 6 months - is that right, does that include any extension (if any) after the 90 teh days, i'm talking about coming in on a normal 30 day stamp at at airport?

I am due back in Thailand around January 20th and counting back to July 20th 2007 I have spent a total of 60 days there, I will be back in Thailand on this occasion until around the 26th February, is that how it works etc?

Please advise.

Thanks

Bigjimmy

Bit more I should mention, I have actually lived in Thailand for nearly 5 years on a non imm B but I didn't bother renewing it last year as I now work 6 weeks on and 6 off, I thought that a maximum of 12 weeks in a 6 month period is fine but I had a bit longer time off last summer. I'm 31 and married to a Thai, as I said I will be here from January 20th until Feb 26th then back in April for another 6 weeks then not back until September, whats the best thing to do??

Thanks again

Bigjimmy

Edited by BIGJIMMY

...is that how it works etc?

Yes. If you have an onward ticket out Thailand within 30 days from your arrival your airline will let you board without a problem and upon arrival in Thailand you should receive a visa-exempt entry stamp with permission to stay for 30 days.

--

Maestro

Bit more I should mention, I have actually lived in Thailand for nearly 5 years on a non imm B but I didn't bother renewing it last year as I now work 6 weeks on and 6 off, I thought that a maximum of 12 weeks in a 6 month period is fine but I had a bit longer time off last summer. I'm 31 and married to a Thai, as I said I will be here from January 20th until Feb 26th then back in April for another 6 weeks then not back until September, whats the best thing to do??

Thanks again

Bigjimmy

You could always get a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa. Cost 100 Pounds.

Then you can come and go as many times as you want for a year without all the hastle of counting up days and getting return tickets.

Only a thought.

Post#3 seems to have answered your first post and Post#4 give you the best advise for your question in post #2.

Now for you post#3 and a new question the answer is visa entry has nothing to do with 90 days in six months and until they say otherwise you are free to obtain and use visas from other countries. They are not going to say no because you have used 60 days on visa exempt entry.