Dirt Bikes

mr.buffalo

Do any members know of any places in Pattaya or any where else for that matter that sell 2nd hand scramblers/dirt bikes ? The types I am interested in only have to be 125cc up to 250cc not necessarily in tip top shape ( I know you get what you pay for ) as they won't be used on the roads but strictly off road, so as long as they start and can provide some fun I am keen for replies.

Do any members know of any places in Pattaya or any where else for that matter that sell 2nd hand scramblers/dirt bikes ? The types I am interested in only have to be 125cc up to 250cc not necessarily in tip top shape ( I know you get what you pay for ) as they won't be used on the roads but strictly off road, so as long as they start and can provide some fun I am keen for replies.
Well the locals modify honda dreams for enduro !,.its not an easy one that, i have been riding off road here for 18 years on and off and used bikes that arent beat to death are rare, there are a few moto crossers about but again few and far between, go and see joe on road 3, follow towards jomtien on road 3 til you get to the concrete flyover, his shop is there on the left, him and moo ride off road and may be able to help,.