Classified Section Less Effective Than Old System

dekka007

I would say the new classfied section is less efficient for selling items. Before an interested party could PM you for more details arrange viewing etc.

Now they cannot. There is only one method that you allow for contact TELEPHONE. No email option or anything.

I think it needs re addressing. I have sold many many things quickly and easily on the old system but quite frankly the new system is slow, getting less views per advert placed and less communications.

Bring back the old system or at least allow E-mail, MSN, Skype, PM options in the listings.

Clicking Reply To This Ad is the nearest equivalent to emailing. Guess this is a means to guarantee that the email gets to the advertiser, rather than a direct email which could be junked. Also it stops the advertiser's email address being displayed in public.

On another matter, traffic on your ads would be increased I expect if there were some links to the classified section. I couldn't find one link in either the top set of links (Thaivisa mobile, Thailand Dating, downloads, etc) or the footer links (Thailand Hotel links, Thaivisa.com Links, etc.). Just a thought... :o