Room With Jacuzzi

MrSquigle

I would think the best rooms for "entertaining" would be at the Penthouse hotel in Soi Pattayaland. Includes Jacuzzi and a few other things better not mentioned here :o

The Vault on Thappraya road has also 3 rooms with Jacuzzi, but quite popular so hard to find a room available.

Apart from that very few hotels I know of offer in-rooms Jacuzzis, unlike in the Philippines where every half decent hotel offers jacuzzi rooms!

Thanks...have heard of Tims before, but never seen it, same Queens...are they nice ?

While 'entertaining' was not on my mind....the Penthouse does have a great range of facilities.

Just checked out Queen vics website, rooms are nothing flash for sure.

Edited by MrSquigle

The Vault is a nice little hotel just across from WS.

All sorts of goodies in the rooms.

Let's not beat about the bush here.

The Vaults "Penthouse Room" includes: King size bed, Refrigerator, Cable TV, Surround sound stereo with DVD / CD / VCD player, Safe, Bathroom with western style toilet, hot water, towels, laundry service and daily maid service. PLUS: Washer / Dryer, Full Kitchen, Jacuzzi, Large Shower, Double Sinks, Cable TV in both the bedroom and living room, Pentium 4 computer, private internet and fax, wrap around bar and a dancing / a-go-go stage complete with dance pole.

I mean, what else do you need, eh?

The Vault is a nice little hotel just across from WS.

All sorts of goodies in the rooms.

Let's not beat about the bush here.

The Vaults "Penthouse Room" includes: King size bed, Refrigerator, Cable TV, Surround sound stereo with DVD / CD / VCD player, Safe, Bathroom with western style toilet, hot water, towels, laundry service and daily maid service. PLUS: Washer / Dryer, Full Kitchen, Jacuzzi, Large Shower, Double Sinks, Cable TV in both the bedroom and living room, Pentium 4 computer, private internet and fax, wrap around bar and a dancing / a-go-go stage complete with dance pole.

I mean, what else do you need, eh?

Well, in the Penthouse Hotel one also gets a swing in the top floor rooms, mirrors on the ceiling, handcuffs (sale only, no rent) and other toys.