Help Needed With A Visa ( Not Me )

Hi all,

Right I have a question I need answering on someones behalf.

A man who works with my aunt has tried many many times in getting a sv for his Thai wife.

He is in his 50's she 26.

He is what you can say, well off, and they have been married a number of years.

apparently, he has spent grands on trying for the visa's, but each time refused.

All they have managed since being together is a 6month visa for her.

Now I thought somethings wrong here, he is not short money, great job, exellent relationship background, travels to be with her many times in a year, but still the sv is getting refused.

I asked my aunt to ask him why are the visa applications, being refused, whats the reason they are giving.

It turns out his wife has a little girl to a Thai man, but the father still wants to see, and stay in contact with his daughter ( rightly too ) and maybe this is why they are refusing the visa, it turns out this is the reason.

Now what im asking is, with the father still wanting to see his little daughter, is my aunts friend going to find it impossible in obtaining a sv for his wife? or is there a way around it.

He dosnt know I have put this on the forum, would just like to help him thats all.

Your advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scotty...........

Scotty,

It's probably better if the bloke himself makes the post as he can then give more detail. Indeed, before giving any advice in a matter like this, as a minimum the previous refusal notices would have to be seen, in addition to any appeal determinations. It may well also be that he already has a representative who is on the case.

Scouse.