Judge Jules Tomorrow Night

SARAHJ101

I hear that Judge Jules is playing at the hammer club tomorrow night. Does anyone know where the hammer club is? Apparently its on Walking Street but I cant recall hearing of it.

Cheers :o

Hamer club is the disco next to king seafood in walking street.I think it is opposite soi 15.

Is this for real? If so see u there. one of my fav old DJ's

yep I know i couldnt quite believe it myself! I checked on his website just incase, he's doing a tour round asia at the mo, he's been in Samui, Phuket and is away to do Singapore too. Should be a good night!

Never thought we would be discussing the Judge on Thai Visa, most of these lot are too old to know what we are talking about.

Do you know what time his set starts? and are they charging for entry? The drinks in there are expensive enough to pay his fee anyway I reckon.

The Judge won't budge...........

He's not playing until 1AM!?!?! Usually the 'good' dj's get the earlier sets, why would he be playing at 1am? Hopefully thats not the case and it is a bit earlier! Prob best to just head there and find out I s,pose altho not sure if i'll manage to stay to see his set as my partner has work tomorrow :o

Never thought we would be discussing the Judge on Thai Visa, most of these lot are too old to know what we are talking about.

Do you know what time his set starts? and are they charging for entry? The drinks in there are expensive enough to pay his fee anyway I reckon.

The Judge won't budge...........

Lol! I know, I was actually waiting for the "who is Judge Jules" response so just asked where the bar was instead! I've emailed him anyway to check (his site says he responds to every email received) so we'll see. If I havn't heard i'll prob just head there for 8pm just incase.

Hey do you think he's got 'hotel california' or 'whiskey in the jar' ??? :D:o

He's not playing until 1AM!?!?! Usually the 'good' dj's get the earlier sets, why would he be playing at 1am? Hopefully thats not the case and it is a bit earlier! Prob best to just head there and find out I s,pose altho not sure if i'll manage to stay to see his set as my partner has work tomorrow :o

Hi Sarah,

This is normal for the headline DJ's to go on late. I was a DJ in the UK for 16 years and because I was not well known and pretty useless I was always on early and the clubs I worked in finished at 2am and the guest DJ's normally came on between 12 and 12.30 when the club is at its fullest. I actually think 01.00 is early for him to start because Hammer is open much later and gets busier later than 01.00. I will be there for sure!!!!

Hi Sarah,

This is normal for the headline DJ's to go on late. I was a DJ in the UK for 16 years and because I was not well known and pretty useless I was always on early and the clubs I worked in finished at 2am and the guest DJ's normally came on between 12 and 12.30 when the club is at its fullest. I actually think 01.00 is early for him to start because Hammer is open much later and gets busier later than 01.00. I will be there for sure!!!!

okdokes i'll take ur word for it! Gives me time to have a few more drinkys first! See u there! :D