Paternity/dna Testing In Thailand

thaidiver

Can anyone reccomened a Paternity test Business here in Thailand? I've Heard of "DNA Resolutions" here in Pattaya, is there any reason I should use a Stateside Testing service instead? Furthermore has anyone had a first hand experience with "DNA Resolutions". Any help Appreciated

Can anyone reccomened a Paternity test Business here in Thailand? I've Heard of "DNA Resolutions" here in Pattaya, is there any reason I should use a Stateside Testing service instead? Furthermore has anyone had a first hand experience with "DNA Resolutions". Any help Appreciated

Maybe you'd get more response to your question if you post it on the ThaiVisa Health Forum.

Edited by Tammi

For DNA testing you have to contact the Forensic department of the Bangkok Police hospital. Not done it but found out what to do it costs in the region of 3,000 Baht eqach or something like that

resolutions send the swabs out the country anyway...uk i think....internet has loads of places /prices.....send by recorded post and get results back by internet first and then on paper....i believe america is one of the cheapest places for this testing as has more labs than most countries so price is competitive.