Wifi In Samui?

girlx

yeah if anyone knows the answer to my question that would be great!

claudefeller bangrak is pretty close, i will look at that one... thx

edit- wow, 2900-6900b/nt, nope that doesn't work for me... man samui hasn't caught on to the wifi thing have they?

Edited by girlx

can anyone recommend a decent priced hotel on samui (prefer mae nam or bophut area) which offers wifi or an internet connection in room? thx

the montien in chaweng ,have breakfast for 200b and wifi till your fingers drop off

yeah if anyone knows the answer to my question that would be great!

claudefeller bangrak is pretty close, i will look at that one... thx

edit- wow, 2900-6900b/nt, nope that doesn't work for me... man samui hasn't caught on to the wifi thing have they?

Samui has caught on the wifi big time when you have a house here. No problems what so ever to arrange good connections anywhere on the island if you do it in a house you rent and tend to stay in, or use as an office. As for the beach-hotels i agree that its a low percentage that has good connections, but then again i think the main customer at a bechroom on dayily rent, on a tropical island, probably come more for holiday reasons than to surf the internet with a laptop. For the work you just have to concentrate on Chaweng. Or a nice cheap bungalow in banrak without internet but with walkingdistance to internet cafés. Afterall you are not going to work on the beach are you? Thats the obscene scenery you see over in Europe nowadays (summertime), stressed out people with their laptops right on the beach, cant leave work for an hour!! I hope you dont plan to bring that over to the beutiful northcoast of Samui girlx! :o

can anyone recommend a decent priced hotel on samui (prefer mae nam or bophut area) which offers wifi or an internet connection in room? thx

dunno how cheap u want to go but p chaweng guest house on chaweng beach road has good clean rooms air con wifi mini bar for 600 otr 700 baht.

i alaways stay there if i am in samui for a few days

• 4 months later...

I think you mean that Samui hasn't caught on to the FREE wifi thing. Puunpreeda Resort in Bangrak down by the pier (easy access to KPG) has wifi, not sure what it costs but the rooms aren't cheap.

edit: OK, I did stay at Cinammon Resort in Lamai and they had free, fast wifi in the rooms. But I think they are the exception more than the rule.

Edited by koheesti