Mole Removal

Had them all over my lawn in the UK. Made a real mess. Called the council and they recommended a local farmer. But in Samui you could try Bandon hospital as they have a department that deal with cosmetic surgery etc. Considered to be very reasonable by international standards. Also I believe Thai Inter Hospital opposite Tesco have similar facilities.

Cheers.

There is a dermatologist in Nathon, past the Thai Farmers Bank, on the same side. I've never visited that dermatologist before but my husband's cousin has and has been quite happy (not for mole removal, mind but I imagine any competent dermatologist can do it).

A friend of mine paid 500bt to get rid of his mole.

Hey John 1. That sounds well cheap. You know where he got that done?

On the way to Nathon from Lamai, I think opposite Esso ?There is a clinic there.

thanks for replies people. i had checked bangkok international before posting this and they said 10,000 baht. glad to hear there are more affordable options.

wow thats way expensive, my wife had one removed last month and it was B400. Dr ning clinic next to makro. it has completly healed and you would never know it was there. when i build up the courage i am going to get one removed there myself

• 1 year later...
anybody know a place in BKK that can perform this for a cheap price?

I would ask that question on the Bangkok forum or the Health forum.

Had them all over my lawn in the UK. Made a real mess. Called the council and they recommended a local farmer. But in Samui you could try Bandon hospital as they have a department that deal with cosmetic surgery etc. Considered to be very reasonable by international standards. Also I believe Thai Inter Hospital opposite Tesco have similar facilities.

Cheers.

Whatever butcher you choose, don't go to Bandon. Before the other hospitals opened, I had basic surgery over there (broken ankle). A second operation was necessary at another hospital because they connected 2 bones which should not be connected by using a far too long screw (the screw went through the right bone, then through some flesh and ended in a second bone, making that I could not longer move my foot up and down). This was noticed days after the operation by a young doctor, but he was shut down by an older colleague, helped by that ugly farang bitch which worked at the time over there (I suppose that someone finally had the courage to fire her in the mean time). The result of their small mistake was that I couldn't walk for 6 months (normal recovery time is 2-3 months), pay another 60.000 for the second operation + a trip to BKK.