Koh Yao Noi Transfers

skysurfn3d

Sorry for sounding sincerely niave here, but is it safe to take a private transfer service from Phuket to Koh Yao Noi?

I'm thinking about the safety of the boat and the operator, meaning that we would not be robbed...

Yes I know I sound like an old wart....

Well it depends on WHO the driver is? PM me if you want the number of a reliable local driver :o

Cheaper and quite safe to go with the Muslim transfer boats out of Bang Ruong pier.

Get to the Heroines monument go towards Ao Por and about two or three clicks up hang a right and there is the pier.

I've used it a few times, I have customers out there, never any problems.

Edited by huggybear

There is also a speed boat service from Bang Rong, leaves every day at around 11am. Takes about twenty minutes and costs 150 baht. You cant take a motor bike on it though. I find that the ferries are really busy these days and the captains pile them high with people and stuff, if its calm its fine put in the rainy season I have had some quite hair raising experiences. I wouldnt worry about security either they are all very friendly and helpful. At the moment there are a lot of travellers going to and fro from Yao Noi.

Let me know if you need any info.

Cheers from yao Noi