Steam Inhalers

Dr. Burrito

I'm just curious if anyone has ever bought to seen a steam inhaler here in Bangkok.

One of our little ones is a bit overly bronchial on occasion and we want to find something to help give him some relief ASAP when it happens.

Something similar to the one pictured is what I am referring to.

Thanks,

Dr. B

7.8_V1200.gif

I'm just curious if anyone has ever bought to seen a steam inhaler here in Bangkok.

One of our little ones is a bit overly bronchial on occasion and we want to find something to help give him some relief ASAP when it happens.

Something similar to the one pictured is what I am referring to.

Thanks,

Dr. B

7.8_V1200.gif

I've not seen one here, because Thais of all ages just love the little inhalers sticks up the nose, -or near it if you're a child. They are good by the way. Alternatively, why not try the old fashioned approach with the hot water bowl, the eucalyptus oil and the towel over the head for a few seconds. You can make a game out of it with kids if you're quick. To help prevent the problem try and not let them sleep too near a fan, even when its hot, because its like sandblasting them with every bug around. There is also the seasonal change effect at this time of year, that seems to be a problem for many. Tim