Getting Cargo Through Bkk By Train

ClaudeFeller

Hi! Hope it is the right place for my question..

I will have regular cargo from Nongkhai to Surathani, not a lot, not worth to hire a truck...

Shipping ny train is a cheap and quick solution BUT: Info from Thai Railway is that I will have to pick up the cargo in BKK train station and bring to the train to Surathani by myself. I stay in Koh Samui and I cannot do this nonsense...

Maybe somebody can share experiences or advice me how to let sb bring my cargo to the second train...

Edited by ClaudeFeller

Hi! Hope it is the right place for my question..

I will have regular cargo from Nongkhai to Surathani, not a lot, not worth to hire a truck...

Shipping ny train is a cheap and quick solution BUT: Info from Thai Railway is that I will have to pick up the cargo in BKK train station and bring to the train to Surathani by myself. I stay in Koh Samui and I cannot do this nonsense...

Maybe somebody can share experiences or advice me how to let sb bring my cargo to the second train...

The Intercity Bus service is much more convenient. You can ask at your local Bor Kor Sor (Bust Station) and they will give you a rate for delivery to Suratฯ You or your customer will have to collect from the Bus Station there though.

I find the service very efficient (yes, even here!!!) and not expensive at all

Cheers

AjarnP :o