Email Delays With Yahoo

niggle

As usual the internet in Thailand is a pain in the a**e but of late Yahoo email has been getting increasingly worse - messages lost, bounced back to sender, taking 3 days to arrive. Any recommendations for a more relliable email provider ?

As usual the internet in Thailand is a pain in the a**e but of late Yahoo email has been getting increasingly worse - messages lost, bounced back to sender, taking 3 days to arrive. Any recommendations for a more relliable email provider ?

Our firm's e-mail server is experiencing these same delays with messages directed to Yahoo (delays of hours and days). We have been unsuccessful in getting the attention of Yahoo Tech support to date. Our Server's log files reflect an error return from Yahoo indicating that delivery is 'deferred'.

I would recommend GMAIL (Google).

I’m afraid this situation is just normal , if you look at the continuous

Daily postings from people who are so fed up with the poor quality

of the internet service , we have to remember here in Thailand

what you pay for and have been promised means absolutely nothing

Customer service is as bad as it could get , guarantees and assurances are

Just words to fob you off, pay your money and then they couldn't care less

if this wasn't Thailand, I'd say unbelievable.

VP

I'm afraid this situation is just normal , if you look at the continuous

Daily postings from people who are so fed up with the poor quality

of the internet service , we have to remember here in Thailand

what you pay for and have been promised means absolutely nothing

Customer service is as bad as it could get , guarantees and assurances are

Just words to fob you off, pay your money and then they couldn't care less

if this wasn't Thailand, I'd say unbelievable.

VP

Your general comments about Internet performance here are perhaps valid, but this problem relating to Yahoo has noting to do with this issue. Yahoo replys with an error stating their intent to defer acceptance and delivery of the message - which lasts hours, if not days.

I am a member of a Yahoo Group of guys here in LOS who talk politics and about 1 in 8 of my messages either get lost or come a few days late which makes them obsolete. It is very annoying and we are looking for another way to do our discussions.

I think it is Yahoo's fault though, not the ISPs or Thailand.

I am a member of a Yahoo Group of guys here in LOS who talk politics and about 1 in 8 of my messages either get lost or come a few days late which makes them obsolete. It is very annoying and we are looking for another way to do our discussions.

I think it is Yahoo's fault though, not the ISPs or Thailand.

Yes I believe it is yahoo that is the problem - they are not upgrading server fast enough to cope with the demand. I got a message through yahoo today which was 3 days old.

Hotmail seems to zoom along almost instantly so its gonna be either gmail or hotmail from now on - goodbye and goodnight to yahoo