Tgf W/expired Passport Travelling To Malaysia

searches here turned up nothing but farang with expired passports going to malaysia, so, here is the short story.

thai girl friend is aware that i am on my way out on sunday to malaysia for visa and as i am driving i wanted to take her with me.

any time i asked if she had passport the response of course was always, have have. now sunday is rapidly approaching and she

produces her passport only to find it expired in october of 07. i know in the western world i can get a new passport on the quick tip but how about for her? as we are (or i am) going to penang or KL for the first time driving i wanted to bring her along.

can anyone here offer any suggestions for getting her expired passport renewed that quickly? thanks in advance.

passport in Thailand is the most efficient government department you will see - anywhere. Three days processing time.

Get her there today (Wed) and you should have it by Friday if you pick it up yourself (assuming 3 days includes the day you apply)

passport in Thailand is the most efficient government department you will see - anywhere. Three days processing time.

Get her there today (Wed) and you should have it by Friday if you pick it up yourself (assuming 3 days includes the day you apply)

thanks for the replies. she is on her way there now. my concern is her expired passport. keeping my fingers crossed as i would sure

like to have her there for the border crossings (not to mention the lack of anything nice to look at in penang )